[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

That blade looks more awesome than I could have ever imagined. Smile
It looks totally different from L Drago
Am I the only one who doesn't like it?

Please let this be as good as Lightning, or better!
I'm wondering how well the rubber will do on this.
... I just had a terrible thought. I hope the rubber on the Clear Wheel doesn't wear away like the rubber on RF.
Why would it? The only reason the RF wears away is cause it comes it contact with the stadium when it is used. This clear wheel rubber won't though so there is no issue.
It won't wear out the same way. It will most likely tear and get dinged up... Besides, I'm sure TT is using the same grade of "rubber" they used for R145.
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:20 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Why would it? The only reason the RF wears away is cause it comes it contact with the stadium when it is used. This clear wheel rubber won't though so there is no issue.

The Clear wheels for both this and Lightning LDrago contact the opposing bey quite frequently. You might even say that's part of their gimmick.

(Aug. 08, 2010  12:21 AM)The LVJ Wrote: It won't wear out the same way. It most likely tear and get dinged up... Besides, I'm sure TT is using the same grade of "rubber" they used for R145.

Ahh okay. Worries calmed. Sorta.
I literally drooled a little bit when I saw that Bey. Followed by a screaming montage of "I WANT IT!" I'm a tad bit worried about the rubber on the Clear Wheel as well. Will definitely pick a few of these up when it's released.
(Aug. 08, 2010  12:18 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: ... I just had a terrible thought. I hope the rubber on the Clear Wheel doesn't wear away like the rubber on RF.

If it does, it'd take significantly longer, though I can't really tell what the rubber would even do... dissipate energy? I dna.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:47 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:45 AM)Extic Wrote: I apologize for going off topic, but do you happen to remember which blade started that trend? And feel free to not answer if you don't know or if this is common knowledge I would find somewhere else, it's just the first I've heard of it, heh. Eee
Probably Galaxy Pegasis with red ''paint'' which TT dyed on it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was Burn Phoenix.
Anyways, back on topic: Ryuuga looks ridiculous on that box.
Lightning L-Drago 100HF was the first clear wheel with painted details. Until the the Explosion series, Earth Aquila and Burn Phoenix were the only others.
wooow i need to get dat
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Found this somewhere in Beyblade Parts House
Wow that looks awesome!! Definately getting this or the set when it comes out.
The rubber on the wheel is probably used for absorbing some of the hits to the wheel similar to the R145 track.
and is anyone able to make out what it says on the top right of the blade?(the katakana/hiragana part)
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:18 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: and is anyone able to make out what it says on the top right of the blade?(the katakana/hiragana part)
No. I believe there is Kanji as well anyway.
Meteo is sick, but the CW is opaque white o.o
I'm sure it will just be a milky color.
Oh please live up to the name of LDrago!
Rubber on a clear wheel... I'm seriously worried about this though.
The new L Drago Clear Wheel looks a bit similar to L Drago I, but Meteo looks absolutely sick!
meteo looks awesome
dear lord that looks absolutely amazing..
Oddly enough though, maybe this will actually be a better clear wheel for defense than attack?
It'll be interesting to see what the clear wheel modifications featured in the Meteo L Drago set will do for the performance of this.
Oh myyyy gawd! I thought perseus looked the best now this wooooow second season is turning out to be really awesome.
think i'll wait a few months for the online price to lower.. then i will strike! /evil_face

looks very nice indeed, i hope that having a rubber C.Wheel won't mean that when it gets struck it'll decrease its own rpm. got to play around and use my imagination now lol... (i won't say anything more otherwise its speculating)
This is looking very good. From the image from the first post to the one of the starter, it looks even better in my opinion. Of course, with a good bottom that has good grip with the stadium and is flat enough to be agressive, it should be able to work great if that's the case. Can't wait to see the lw105 track and the lf bottom.
Added some new pics from the hk website.
Can't seem to turn one pic = ='''