[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

very impressive design for sure
wow, you can launch it with your hand and it can still KO a beylaunched blade
The pic does make it look like a very pretty bey, and hopefully it'll stay that way even after being used for awhile, hah. Tongue_out

However, I think the pic also makes it look like the bey will be able to change modes. The parts just seem like they'll make a dragon's head either way, to me anyway. Pinching_eyes
Looks amazing but if the clear wheel is rubber then I'm sure it'll look ugly after a couple matches
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:19 AM)Extic Wrote: However, I think the pic also makes it look like the bey will be able to change modes. The parts just seem like they'll make a dragon's head either way, to me anyway. Pinching_eyes
That is what I was thinking as well, but I have to admit I have not seen even one picture of Meteo L Drago in another mode, which is weird ...

GeneralHawx Wrote:Looks amazing but if the clear wheel is rubber then I'm sure it'll look ugly after a couple matches
Hm, only the red is rubber.
GeneralHawx Wrote:Looks amazing but if the clear wheel is rubber then I'm sure it'll look ugly after a couple matches
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, only the red is rubber.

I'm pretty sure TT made this with the same rubber as R145. So it wouldn't be that ugly.
Oh I see, okay I thought the whole white wheel was rubber it that case I'm sure it'll retain its shape and colour for the most part but I want to know what happens once the rubber wears down.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is what I was thinking as well, but I have to admit I have not seen even one picture of Meteo L Drago in another mode, which is weird ...

Well, it's not due out for another month..... but, was Lightning L-Drago depicted in multiple modes long before release? :\
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:44 AM)Extic Wrote: Well, it's not due out for another month..... but, was Lightning L-Drago depicted in multiple modes long before release? :\
Hm, perhaps not, at least in CoroCoro, but I remember that we learned that it could change mode quite early.
(Aug. 11, 2010  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, perhaps not, at least in CoroCoro, but I remember that we learned that it could change mode quite early.

Well, then, it's entirely possible that they think we expect it and that there's no need to announce it. Pinching_eyes
I mean, it doesn't sound implausible, to me anyway. Tongue_out
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MeteoLDrago1-1.png]

Oh my god... that is the best looking bey I've seen in a long while...
Meteo L Drago Flare Version :

[Image: MeteoLDrago_FlareVersion1.jpg]

For some reason this Beyblade always has to be tilted, hah.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Meteo L Drago Flare Version :

Okay... this is the best looking bey I've seen in a while. Or it would be, if the black was darker.

Lol, titled, but the face looks the best among all MFBs
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Okay... this is the best looking bey I've seen in a while. Or it would be, if the black was darker.
Perhaps the real photo will be darker.
all there is left to do is hope its not like G pegasis
I think they want to keep everything a secret but then again they could just post images using a bird's eye view. That ML Drago doesn't have the same effect as the first but it could just very well be the Face.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:49 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

Lol, titled, but the face looks the best among all MFBs

You could probably just use theflightyellz's dyeing method for the clear wheel, but that would effect the rubber, even if we just re-colored it back to red after with a sharpie or whatever, what we used to re-color the rubber would come off from the clear wheel's contact with the opposition. And for the Meteo wheel, since the real Flare Version of Meteo will chip anyway we could just use something to color it gold, e.g. sharpie. then we can just dye LW105 and LF whatever color it'll be.
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MeteoLDrago1-1.png]

Um...Two face aren't same....The original one if using LDrago's, while Flare Version is using the new face...
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:04 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: And for the Meteo wheel, since the real Flare Version of Meteo will chip anyway
I doubt many people will want to use Meteo L Drago Flare Version if they get one, just like the black Lightning L Drago ... So this is not really an issue.

Also, I do not know if you really quoted the right post ...

RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:Um...Two face aren't same....The original one if using LDrago's, while Flare Version is using the new face...
Hm, I would trust all the CoroCoro pictures though.
was that a glicth? also did u make the pic or was it a scan
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:08 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: was that a glicth? also did u make the pic or was it a scan
I did not make this picture. I simply cut the background it had.
The red on the MW is only painted, correct?
Apologies if this question was repeated.
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:15 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The red on the MW is only painted, correct?
Apologies if this question was repeated.

Red Metal Wheel!?!? Isn't it metal and a little gold paint?
I meant the three red parts of the original MW.
I actually wondered if it was more rubber for a second...

Anyone else think that LF might be another free-spinning bottom?