[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

Yeah Meteo sounds coller for me too.
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:43 AM)rentao Wrote: If I ever get it I'd change the gold c-wheel for the original see-through c-wheel

Wrong LDrago, bud.
ooow... It'd be cool looking (in my opinion)
or you could dye it like someone did on the other forum
this is a speculation. everyone says that LF might be left version of R^2F, but anyone think that it might be a plastic version of it??
Meteo L Drago? Sounds ace. I'm gonna have to get me one of those Grin
(Aug. 03, 2010  8:02 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: this is a speculation. everyone says that LF might be left version of R^2F, but anyone think that it might be a plastic version of it??
I already posted that LF, whatever it is, is most probably not made of rubber.

Found this somewhere in Beyblade Parts House
EDIT: Disregard.

That red is sexy though.
That......... that looks beautiful.

I imagine the stickers will be damn near impossible to get on right, though, so I'm sure mine will end up looking infinitely less awesome and making me cry. Pinching_eyes

Manly tears, of course, manly tears.
I'm not so sure those are stickers. TT has been leaning towards dyeing details on clear wheels for a while now.
Ahah, it says "Left rotation - rubber- Wheel" as this Beyblade's feature. Therefore, I suppose we can say that the Clear Wheel has rubber on it.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ahah, it says "Left rotation - rubber- Wheel" as this Beyblade's feature. Therefore, I suppose we can say that the Clear Wheel has rubber on it.

Didn't we know that already? I could swear I read that before.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Didn't we know that already? I could swear I read that before.
It was just a rumour, and you all were saying that the black/red lines could be there only for aesthetics anyway when I thought they were too ugly (in black, at least) to be just placed for the look.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was just a rumour, and you all were saying that the black/red lines could be there only for aesthetics anyway when I thought they were too ugly (in black, at least) to be just placed for the look.

Well, colour me embarrassed (which I suppose would be bright neon green with pink and blue stripes).
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Found this somewhere in Beyblade Parts House
Ferocious, 'nuff said. Cool
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:41 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Found this somewhere in Beyblade Parts House

do you buy that or just found a pic
He found a picture. Beyblade Parts House is a HK fan site for Beyblades, iirc.
that bey looks so awesome im gonna get one as soon as it comes out
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm not so sure those are stickers. TT has been leaning towards dyeing details on clear wheels for a while now.

Is that so? Chocked_2
Well, that'll certainly make things easier for me.

I apologize for going off topic, but do you happen to remember which blade started that trend? And feel free to not answer if you don't know or if this is common knowledge I would find somewhere else, it's just the first I've heard of it, heh. Eee
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:45 AM)Extic Wrote: I apologize for going off topic, but do you happen to remember which blade started that trend? And feel free to not answer if you don't know or if this is common knowledge I would find somewhere else, it's just the first I've heard of it, heh. Eee
Probably Galaxy Pegasis with red ''paint'' which TT dyed on it.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:47 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Probably Galaxy Pegasis with red ''paint'' which TT dyed on it.

Heh, I figured it would be at the start of the second "series" of HWS blades.
Thanks for the answer. Joyful_2
That Meteo L Drago is the embodiment of sex in a Beyblade.
That's amazing hopefully it outperforms RF but I'm not getting to hopeful
EDT: I thought LL Drago was destroyed how doe this come along in the story, as well as the departure of Ryuga(not sure of his name)
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: That's amazing hopefully it outperforms RF but I'm not getting to hopeful
EDT: I thought LL Drago was destroyed how doe this come along in the story, as well as the departure of Ryuga(not sure of his name)

It is a mystery Of course if Kai-V or Dranzerx13 knew, they would have posted the information.

Lightning L-Drago wasn't destroyed, it was damaged.
damn this is an awesome blade!!