[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

8] I'll makeup for the performance with my beyspirit.
oooo i hope it comes with a metal flat
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:08 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: Cool!Maybe 100or105 R2F maybe?

R^2F is Right Rubber Flat, and Meteo LDrago is left-spin. L^2F maybe possible
I hate to be a wet blanket, and I'm not trying to backseat mod, but can we keep the speculation down? It seems rather pointless to me, and I know there are quite a few people on this board who don't want to dig through pages of baseless speculation to find whatever nuggets of information there is.
IMO, I think we should lock this until more info is found. Considering that it won't come out until September, it'll be a while until more info could be found, and this thread will be spammed with speculations.
That is, unless epicbored proves me wrong.
And if epicbored DOES find info, he could just PM Kai-V to unlock the thread.
As Daegor42 stated, keep the speculation to a minimum or warnings will be given and posts deleted.
The thread shouldn't need to be locked, people should just be able to show some self-restraint.
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:26 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: IMO, I think we should lock this until more info is found. Considering that it won't come out until September, it'll be a while until more info could be found, and this thread will be spammed with speculations.
That is, unless epicbored proves me wrong.
And if epicbored DOES find info, he could just PM Kai-V to unlock the thread.

I could, jking. My supplier said he doesn't know when he can get bb-88 yet.
At the next pointless speculation, this gets locked.
How would Japanese people say this? Meat-eo doesn't sound very appealing...
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:47 PM)Sora. Wrote: How would Japanese people say this? Meat-eo doesn't sound very appealing...
In Japanese Meteo is pronounced メテオ (Me Te O) which sounds like Meh Teh O.
L Drago is pronounced エルドラゴ(E Ru Do Ra Go) which sounds something like Eh Ru Doh Ra Goh. (LOL)
It just sounds like a French "Météo". I had forgotten it would be pronounced "meeteeo" in English ...
(Jul. 14, 2010  9:26 PM)Jsc Wrote: So it sounds like May Tay Oh?
Essentially, yes.
Meteo L Drago's parts are LW105LF.

"Left Wing" ... ? I hope not.
Oh yeah, all new parts!
Probably "Left Wing and "Left Flat"?

It's good to see new parts on this one.
*Cracks Knuckles* Pointless Speculation Extremely Accurate Guess Time...

LW - Left Wing: A track that works exactly like W105, but for left spin...
LF - Left Flat: A bottom that works exactly like R²F, but for left spin...

It'll look really cool, but play terribly.
Honestly, what's the point of making mirrored parts when they'll act the same as previous versions(assuming they are what Sora. stated)?

I'm not trying to pick on you Sora., really, but if this really does happen I'm gonna be ticked off.
Woah three new parts, Meteo, LW, and LF. This looks like a promising beyblade

Sora how could LF mean Left Flat. I mean i don't think its possible to make a track that only works when its spinned left. I can understand the track being left wing , since the wings could be in a position that only works when its spinned left but the Left flat for the bottom doesn't seem right
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:51 PM)Sora. Wrote: *Cracks Knuckles* Pointless Speculation Extremely Accurate Guess Time...

LF - Left Flat: A bottom that works exactly like R²F, but for left spin...

I doubt it will work "exactly" the same, since it is not specified it is rubber. Probably itll have more stamina but less control
(Jul. 15, 2010  5:02 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Woah three new parts, Meteo, LW, and LF. This looks like a promising beyblade
I am quite certain that L Drago is also a new Clear Wheel. It will probably be called "L Drago II", like "Pegasis II".
(Jul. 15, 2010  5:02 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Woah three new parts, Meteo, LW, and LF. This looks like a promising beyblade

Sora how could LF mean Left Flat. I mean i don't think its possible to make a track that only works when its spinned left. I can understand the track being left wing , since the wings could be in a position that only works when its spinned left but the Left flat for the bottom doesn't seem right

R2F works differently in right spin than in left spin, because of the bottom's unique shape. A mirrored counterpart would at least make a difference.
(Jul. 15, 2010  6:29 PM)Flosal Wrote: I doubt it will work "exactly" the same, since it is not specified it is rubber. Probably itll have more stamina but less control.

There is no rubber specified in CS = Coat Sharp
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  6:29 PM)Flosal Wrote: I doubt it will work "exactly" the same, since it is not specified it is rubber. Probably itll have more stamina but less control.

There is no rubber specified in CS = Coat Sharp

You have a point. Even though im going a bit off-topic i think the manafacturers don't want the terminology to go over two letters, like for example RCS=Rubber Coat Sharp which is just CS. I just took the possibility of the LF being plastic because of the earlier L drago versions. If all this was speculation and it annoyed, I am disposed to accept a warning and get my post removed, but plz don't lock the thread =/.