[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

i love lightning ldrago i would like to know what type of performance tip it haz if any one could tell me?
(Jul. 16, 2010  3:49 AM)light-LDRAGO223 Wrote: i love lightning ldrago i would like to know what type of performance tip it haz if any one could tell me?
... Obviously everything we know is already posted. If you have some logic, I think you can safely assume that LF is an attack Bottom, as a matter of fact ... L Drago has always been an Attack type Beyblade.

Unless you meant what LF looks like, in which case you need to read the first sentence of this post.
I think it's safe to say that LW and LF both start with 'Left'.
(Jul. 16, 2010  3:57 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I think it's safe to say that LW and LF both start with 'Left'.

And just to prove you wrong, the universe changes it to Leap Flat. But I digress. Can't wait until September to try this baby out.
Ah, no, I do not think LF is a rubber Bottom. However, there might be one quite soon after that ... This has to be confirmed later though.
I kind of imagined that due to the fact that the previous generations had plastic bottoms.
I've just saw the update on Beyblade Spirit about the next releases, and there's something I want to comment which may be some type of speculation, but upon what I've understood, possibly the Meteo wheel will have rubber on it, which will be avaliable in one of its modes. Here's a quote from Beyblade Spirit about the Meteo L Drago release " Completely new parts, even a new Face design and a remodeled Beylauncher L. LF is most likely not made of rubber, but there might be some of that material elsewhere on the Beyblade... ""
Source http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php
Also, if you look at the close-up to one of the dragon heads in the first picture of the thread, you can see some type of black material between the clear wheel and the metal wheel, which may be black rubber. Srry for the long post.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:09 PM)Flosal Wrote: I've just saw the update on Beyblade Spirit about the next releases, and there's something I want to comment which may be some type of speculation, but upon what I've understood, possibly the Meteo wheel will have rubber on it, which will be avaliable in one of its modes. Here's a quote from Beyblade Spirit about the Meteo L Drago release " Completely new parts, even a new Face design and a remodeled Beylauncher L. LF is most likely not made of rubber, but there might be some of that material elsewhere on the Beyblade... ""
Source http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php
Also, if you look at the close-up to one of the dragon heads in the first picture of the thread, you can see some type of black material between the clear wheel and the metal wheel, which may be black rubber. Srry for the long post.
I read that on a Japanese blog, which is why I wrote that on Beyblade Spirit, but now that I have the actual clear scan, I will try to translate it as much as possible to see if this is really true. I will post again in a few minutes.
Wow, this is too rich!! All of these new dynamic releases should surely refresh the game.
(Aug. 01, 2010  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I read that on a Japanese blog, which is why I wrote that on Beyblade Spirit, but now that I have the actual clear scan, I will try to translate it as much as possible to see if this is really true. I will post again in a few minutes.
Well, the scan does not reveal anything at all. That must have been fan speculation, but I hope those ugly black marks are not only there for "aesthethics" ...
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the scan does not reveal anything at all. That must have been fan speculation, but I hope those ugly black marks are not only there for "aesthethics" ...
I like them?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I like them?
L Drago has black teeth ?
I dunno. I just like the look of Meteo LDrago.
It looks good to me too. :\
Was the picture removed? I can't seem to find it...?

Edit: Wait, I think I found it. Was it this?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:40 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Was the picture removed? I can't seem to find it...?

The picture of Meteo LDrago? It's in the first post.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:40 PM)Aikemi Wrote: Was the picture removed? I can't seem to find it...?

Edit: Wait, I think I found it. Was it this?
If you cannot see it in the first post, then yes, that is the clearest image of it.
Honestly I have to disagree Kai-V, I think the black actually adds more depth to the color scheme of LDrago other than boring white and blue. Tongue_out (for the most part, I realize there is red and yellow here and there.)
The way it is placed is ugly in my opinion. As I wrote, L Drago has black teeth ?

Also, I was thinking that it was possible that TAKARA-TOMY named it "Meteo L Drago" because otherwise it would have been "Meteor L Drago", and an 'r' and a 'l' too close to each other might have been confusing in this game ... Or they believed that "Meteo" was better, hah.
The black 'teeth' is sorta meh to me.

As for the case of the "Meteo" vs "Meteor", I never really thought of that...
You're probably right.
I personally think Meteo sounds cooler too. But maybe that's just me.
brush your teeth or you will end up like L drago
Black teeth.

Lol
Imagine the little kids running around shouting," Ike Meteoluerudolago!"
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:23 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I personally think Meteo sounds cooler too. But maybe that's just me.
yup it sounds cooler
If I ever get it I'd change the gold c-wheel for the original see-through c-wheel