[Product]  BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set

Ouh, I want D:
The re-color of poison, actually looks like a poison color Grin
I definitely want this, when is comes out.
And S130 is pretty wide, is it bigger then GB?
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: Ouh, I want D:
The re-color of poison, actually looks like a poison color Grin
I definitely want this, when is comes out.
And S130 is pretty wide, is it bigger then GB?

It looks wider than GB145, but I'm not sure. It's wide all around though, unlike GB145.
S130 is reported to be the widest track to date.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: And S130 is pretty wide, is it bigger then GB?
S130 is wider than GB145, but it is very thin (as seen in this image).
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:13 AM)The LVJ Wrote: S130 is reported to be the widest bottom to date.
S130 is a Track. Or am I missing something. :\
Hmm. I just thought of something. S130 is pretty thin. Am I the only one worried about breakage?
Oh gosh, please don't be SW145 all over again...
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm. I just thought of something. S130 is pretty thin. Am I the only one worried about breakage?

Not so much, considering it's only 130 height, it might not come into play that often.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Not so much, considering it's only 130 height, it might not come into play that often.

Quetz?
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:15 AM)Diamond Wrote: S130 is a Track. Or am I missing something. :\

Oopsie! Glad ya caught me there, Diamond

I'm also worried about the widest "bottom's" performance. :p
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:17 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Not so much, considering it's only 130 height, it might not come into play that often.

Quetz?
True...
I think that it's reinforced enough though. There haven't been any reports of SW145 braking have there?
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:53 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: True...
I think that it's reinforced enough though. There haven't been any reports of SW145 breaking have there?

Fixed.
If there are I haven't heard of any.
I have never seen a broken SW145 anywhere on the Internet.
Sorry, I was typing on an iPhone.

That's good, considering SW145 is very thin like S130.
Thanks for the pics DrigerGT!

Hopefully I'll be able to pick this up tomorrow Grin
Anyone else have very high hope for MB, or is it just me?
^ I second that. I'm really hoping that the lack of friction will be made up in it's weight.
Definatly gonna buy this also don't have much hope for MB cause doesn't defence need friction which this won't have much of. Either way i'd like the metal wheels although i'm kinda unhappy that right as I buy Poison serpent to get the poison wheel it comes out in this set. oh well.
I share the uncertainty about MB. I know that in Battle Strikers, the metal ball tip is very good and even got banned for that in tournaments, but in a game where the spinning top is not controlled, I do not know how it will really perform ...
I think OkiBlaze is out buying this as we speak (type?). Hopefully he gets some testing on MB and shoots a nice video of it. *wink wink*

I'm not sure how useful S130 will be though.
As I was saying on the first page:

(Jul. 11, 2010  6:38 PM)Kei Wrote: Don't get too excited. Metal of course has less friction with the stadium floor, and as a Defense type, plastic or rubber would be a more ideal choice. But even then, the weight should be put into consideration as well. Should be interesting to see how much it weighs.

And now that I think about more about it, I wonder what it's Stamina will be like. Everyone knows that MS is notorious for it's balance issues, so how will something like MB fare? WB has OK Stamina, so it should be interesting to see what the change to metal will bring on that front.
S130
MB
Hurry up and get this dumsum2u... I can't hardly wait.
Hobby Link Japan is your friend. Eee
Got this. Here's some info:
MB: Not as wide as WB, actually, and does suffer from balance issues.
S130: Not the widest track, actually. SW145 and H145 are still a bit wider.
Balance?!! How is that possible?