[Product]  BB-86 - Beyblade Deck Attack & Defense Set

Very odd.. And carping sweet, can't believe I just realized the RF was clear light blue (matching 90) 8D
(Jul. 16, 2010  10:16 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Very odd.. And carping sweet, can't believe I just realized the RF was clear light blue (matching 90) 8D

Yay! Colour co-ordination!
Yes, not too long from now will it be released.
Time to save up!
To be release 8/7/10? July 8th? or August 7th?
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:27 AM)victorti83plus Wrote: To be release 8/7/10? July 8th? or August 7th?

It's not out yet. Obviously it's August 7th.
This is an English website, so I follow the general English setting. Although I think in England it is like in French ... ?
My wallet... she weeps. I really want the MB and the Cyber and Counter wheels.

Thanks Diamond/riumama.
Calling S130 useless right now.

I'm surprised they didn't call it Metal Wide Ball, because of its size.
I'm also still deciding if it's worth it...
MB, or MF. Hmmm.

The only thing I see bad about this set so far is Poison...
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'm surprised they didn't call it Metal Wide Ball, because of its size.

Too many letters?
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:19 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:12 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I'm surprised they didn't call it Metal Wide Ball, because of its size.

Too many letters?

I guess... but they DID make an HF/S and RSF. Wonder why this would be any different.
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:22 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I guess... but they DID make an HF/S and RSF. Wonder why this would be any different.

And R2F... maybe they use three letters as a last resort.
This set is entirely gorgeous. It may have a few questionable parts, but it's worth it.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:18 PM)The LVJ Wrote: This set is entirely gorgeous. It may have a few questionable parts, but it's worth it.

Fixed.
Sorry, I have like OCD or something...
I dunno, I'm still sorta debating between this and the Attack and Stamina Deck sets...
the question is. is mb useful no pointless speculation after this
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:47 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Fixed.
I dunno, I'm still sorta debating between this and the Attack and Stamina Deck sets...

The infernal typos of doom!!

I'm more particular to this set, but I'm just as excited for that other metal bottom. (wink wink) Oh, and ... :\
Screw? Am I missing something again?
Screw is not in this set ...
the metal ball will be really good
Thank you oh master of the beyblade for enlightening us.

So, how did you figure this out?
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:28 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:47 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Fixed.

The infernal typos of doom!!

I'm more particular to this set, but I'm just as excited for that other metal bottom. (wink wink) Oh, and Screw. :\

...You totally gave it away.

I'm surprised you saw it before it was gone, hah.
Stop it. You guys are making me jealous.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Stop it. You guys are making me jealous.
You could say we're "Screwin" with ya. :p

All of these parts, minus Poison, 145, D, 105... are so enticing. This set will allow me to keep Cyber Pegasis and Counter Leone mint when I get my hands on them.