[Product]  BB-85 Metal Face Custom Ver. Orange

(Jul. 15, 2010  1:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: MetalFaceRemodelingVer_Orange.jpg]

Wow, that tool looks so awesome...
I was wondering how you would fit the two pieces together. I mean, it wouldn't work if you screwed the two pieces together.
looking at Mamabeys images, they just slot together
[Image: o0600080010646018533.jpg]
Also just kinda realized you only get one fully metal face, and one fully plastic... Bit of a rip off :\
Oh ok thanks theflightyellz. =P true, but on the upside you get one heavier metal face? =P I'm going to hold off on getting this until it becomes cheaper since it doesn't seem to have a too immediate an effect on the metagame. (i.e, like RF completely changed attack types)
There's actually a pretty fair chance this'll add a lot to the meta-game to be honest.
Higher effectiveness with the minimal stabilization of attack combos, added weight to heavy attackers, inner or outer weight having an effect on stamina combinations, extra weight for defense combinations.
Kind of an essential buy.
Hm, that's true.

=P good thing us australians aren't too up to date with the meta-game. (at least in sydney)
EDIT: hopefully when these come out someone will test the effectiveness of the diferent modes of MF
(Jul. 19, 2010  10:49 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: looking at Mamabeys images, they just slot together
[Image: o0600080010646018533.jpg]
Also just kinda realized you only get one fully metal face, and one fully plastic... Bit of a rip off :\

Sigh... You don't have permission to access "http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20100718/20/mama-bey/78/53/j/o0600080010646018533.jpg" on this server.
(Jul. 19, 2010  10:49 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Also just kinda realized you only get one fully metal face, and one fully plastic... Bit of a rip off :\

[Image: slowpoke-pokemon.gif]

:]
The ability to change the weight distribution in the face will, in fact, change the performance of your top. My guess is you can interchange the parts on the face, right?

I like this part.
Wow, After seeing the picture and reading the post I see this as well changing the meta-game.

I'm defintly picking up 2 packs of these when they come out
I wonder how you would right a combo using this face
MF2 Outer Metal, or MF inner metal ?
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:32 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Wow, After seeing the picture and reading the post I see this as well changing the meta-game.

I'm defintly picking up 2 packs of these when they come out
I wonder how you would right a combo using this face
MF2 Outer Metal, or MF inner metal ?
Hm, we have the official mode names already, so you should probably at least get inspired by that ...
I personally don't think these will be as game changing as people think. I'd like to be proved wrong though.
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:53 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I personally don't think these will be as game changing as people think. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPOb3DlB7WA
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:53 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I personally don't think these will be as game changing as people think. I'd like to be proved wrong though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPOb3DlB7WA

That's so creepy I thought that was a video of the new metal faces
Here shows how you assemble it
(Jul. 24, 2010  10:07 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Here shows how you assemble it

That's pretty much how I was expecting it to assemble. Still, it looks cooler than I thought.
these will make a big difference in gameplay especially for defence nice to know that the defense types are open to more parts
Not just defence.
I didn't notice the tool has now a full screw shape...nice.
Yes, it now totally fits the Face, a pentagon...
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:32 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Yes, it now totally fits the Face, a hexagon...
Fixed Wink
i would buy these just to put the two metal parts together and have alot of weight