[Product]  BB-85 Metal Face Custom Ver. Orange

its more
it's more...........
it has more weight
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:59 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: it has more weight

That's not helpful.
I asked how much more it weighed than the original MF.
read the first page they list the full metal face weight
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:04 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:59 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: it has more weight

That's not helpful.
i didnt see your post when i posted mine sorry

Metal Plate + Metal Core = 5.3g
Regular Metal Face = 4.7g
here is the answer to your question
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:08 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: Metal Plate + Metal Core = 5.3g
Regular Metal Face = 4.7g
here is the answer to your question

That's quite a significant difference.
this seems useful
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:04 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's not helpful.
How could you miss this post :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-85-Me...#pid303481
after looking at both BB-84 and BB-85, and reading about them, I got to say that while I like them both, BB-85 looks better.

So in reality, both MF-H and MF-F are kind of pointless, as MF-H is just a metal face and MF-F is just a plastic face. Well, not pointless, but nothing new. And since MF-M is inferior to MF in terms of defense, and MF-M would be a bad stamina part, the only useful combination seems to be MF-L for stamina, but would a normal face be better? And the only possible use I can think of for MF-F is for attack types. Is this all about right?
Dude This thread is like 9 Months Old. Read the date of the Last post before you post on This.....

Also No MF-H weighs More than a Regular MF. Read around.
im not an idiot. I am aware of how old this was. i was directed to the thread through Ask a Question Get an Answer.

How about MF-F? Heavier or lighter than a normal plastic face and by how much? and what are the uses for MF-F (other than attack) and MF-L (other than Stamina and attack)
All the weights, both of the different 'modes' of the Custom Ver. and the regular Metal Face, were already posted in this topic. You can compare them.
Kai-V said on the As a Questionget an answer Topic to READ the Topic not Bump it.
so just to make sure i gt this right;

•Heavy = 5.3g (should be used for defense combos b/c of its weight. Normal MF was a 4.7g)
•Middle = 3.1g (good for balance and attack??? What other purpose would there be? Both MF, MF-H are superior for defense and MF-L is superior for stamina. Also why does this weigh less than MF-L? Does not seem right at all)
•Light = 3.4g (good for stamina as the weight is distributed outward, correct? but why is this heavier than MF-M???)
•Feather = 1.2g (maybe good for anything but defense? what is the weight for a normal face bolt?)
obviously it varies with the recoil of the bey, and it's use.