[Product]  BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB

Rock giraffe is a sick lookin blade but is it worth buying. Many have said this but I want someone who has this blade to anwser
Thanks
in my opinion, it's worth it. I already bought one and it's pretty good. R145 is pretty good for defense and the clear wheel/face looks awesome.
(Jul. 06, 2010  2:50 PM)victorti83plus Wrote: in my opinion, it's worth it. I already bought one and it's pretty good. R145 is pretty good for defense and the clear wheel/face looks awesome.

ThanksSmile
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-Beybl..._514wt_913

I thought it was worth noting what the Sonokong version looked like.
cool but this better be a god defence beyblade Pinching_eyes_2 their are barley any! but very cool Grin
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:05 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: cool but this better be a god defence beyblade Pinching_eyes_2 their are barley any! but very cool Grin
WB is a top-tier Defense Bottom and R145 is a pretty decent Defense Track.

This Bey is also arguably the best Defense Beyblade uncustomized.
(Aug. 05, 2010  10:37 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:05 AM)Heart_Of_Lion Wrote: cool but this better be a god defence beyblade Pinching_eyes_2 their are barley any! but very cool Grin

I don't know if it's even arguable.

Out of the box, I'd take this over every bey not named Storm Pegasis. That's for a different debate though Smile
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:40 PM)Corey Wrote: I don't know if it's even arguable.

Out of the box, I'd take this over every bey not named Storm Pegasis. That's for a different debate though Smile
Or Earth Aquila. Wink
(Aug. 05, 2010  10:37 AM)Diamond Wrote:

hmm i look up some youtube battles and see how it does ^-^ sounds like an awesome blade and the WB bottom i can get with a rockleon though Speechless
Here, you get a much nicer looking bey(I love you Qilin), it has a better track that the is currently the heaviest, and one of the best defense bottoms.
(Aug. 06, 2010  5:30 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Here, you get a much nicer looking bey(I love you Qilin), it has a better track that the is currently the heaviest, and one of the best defense bottoms.

so his track would be good for defense blades are does thi go in AQGAA? or BMAC?
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:38 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Conclusions: R145 sometimes seems to absorb quite well Quetz's hits, however other times it shows a notable recoil that can be dangerous for both the beys.
R145 sometimes gets in contact with the stadium floor, when inclined, causing big spin velocity losses.

(Jul. 20, 2010  1:09 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: The R145 track is currently the heaviest Track. This Track is shaped similarly to WD145, but instead of the ‘wings’ being made of plastic, they are made of hard rubber, and are also even more widely spread. The concept of this track was to absorb hits from low attackers, which does work occasionally. However, as with WD145, some recoil is produced because of the gaps between the wings. It also experiences severe balance problems similar to that of C145 and ED145 due to how wide a Track it is. Although this track is meant for defense from low attacks, C145 outclasses this Track’s defense capabilities against low attackers. Although conversely, the heavy weight of R145 is beneficial against taller smash attackers.