[Product]  BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB

That genuinely does look ridiculous... But it might actually be reasonably effective.
Cheers for the scans!
Wut!?

I did not expect R145 to look like that at all. It's definitely an interesting part though.

Thanks for the images DGT!
With this,we can only quote Animaniacs:

"Bouncy bouncy bouncy!"

Which is what that track will do. For better or worse.
Ahhhhhhh.
Crazy track.
This could be very awesome, looks like it will absorb hits fairly well.
I don't think this would be as effective as C145, but it's looks interesting.
Wut!?

This track looks really strange... I hope it has potential but I kind of doubt it due to it's shape.
(May. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I don't think this would be as effective as C145, but it's looks interesting.
I definitely think so too. C145 will probably be a lot more effective.

Well, this is not as good as all the ideas I had formed for this Track, hah. I had imagined some WD145 with rubber at the ends.
I understand the concept of R145, but I can't see it being too effective. It seems like it could produce a lot of recoil if struck straight on.
(May. 14, 2010  12:52 AM)Corey Wrote: I understand the concept of R145, but I can't see it being too effective. It seems like it could produce a lot of recoil if struck straight on.

Yup.

The fact that it's just 1 big piece of rubber, instead of separate pieces like the C145, means that, when struck, the rubber will bend and absorb the hit, but it'd also lose some spin velocity, as well as creating quite a bit of recoil.

I'm thinking that, in terms of usefulness and effectiveness, it'll be between WD145 and C145, but leaning towards the WD145 a lot more.
(May. 14, 2010  1:03 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(May. 14, 2010  12:52 AM)Corey Wrote: I understand the concept of R145, but I can't see it being too effective. It seems like it could produce a lot of recoil if struck straight on.

Yup.

The fact that it's just 1 big piece of rubber, instead of separate pieces like the C145, means that, when struck, the rubber will bend and absorb the hit, but it'd also lose some spin velocity, as well as creating quite a bit of recoil.

I'm thinking that, in terms of usefulness and effectiveness, it'll be between WD145 and C145, but leaning towards the WD145 a lot more.

makes sense.. but its still not tested right? I'm interested to see how this works in action.

Oh, and from before when I said it looked more promising, I was speaking about how people were saying that the Ray wheel was totally useless, and same with Thermal Lacerta on a whole(other than the thermal wheel for stamina).
And, I was kinda hoping/assuming that R145 would be more useful and revolutionary as a defense track.

But, still looks pretty cool.
Perhaps I was just thinking of RWC too much when "rubber" was mention, I was thinking it would be a bit thicker. In any case, it could still definitely be useful.
i can already imagine the rubber getting scraped torned and dented
(May. 14, 2010  7:21 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i can already imagine the rubber getting scraped torned and dented

Well it looks a lot softer (obviously) than the rubber used in RF, for example.
So it seems TT still have some creative ideas up their sleeves.
Wow i thought it would just be a rubber track but its looks like WD145 but instead rubber it might be good thou who knows
Hmm... I imagined it looking a lot more like AD145. So, can the rubber be removed and placed on any track (well, that can fit it).

Not much hope for this beyblade now...
This Beyblade looks pretty cool, tbh I was expecting it to just be a black and Orange colour. XD Also, I think the track is funky and it would be interesting to see what it would be like in a battle.
(May. 15, 2010  2:48 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: So, can the rubber be removed and placed on any track (well, that can fit it).
No, the Track that comes with it is special and is the only one to accomodate the rubber part.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105351...97754.html
(May. 15, 2010  1:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105351...97754.html

thanks for the pic Kai-V!
I have to say.. the blade looks pretty awesome(really liking the face and clear wheel).. and even if it isn't anything top tier, it seems like it will be a decent defense type, IMO.
[Image: clearwheel_giraffe.jpg]
[Image: track_r145_img.jpg]

And the other uninteresting bigger picture from the Information page.
A 5-star defense clear wheel stated as a balance clear wheel !?
Is it a mistake?
I find it funny how TakaraTomy stated that this Bey's 'Motif' was the Qinlin (which we probably already know):
[Image: giraffehm.jpg]
and yet, they called it a Giraffe...

I love TT's sense of humor.
What color is the WB?
(May. 17, 2010  6:39 PM)Corey Wrote: What color is the WB?
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1053413...76712.html