[Product]  BB-78 Rock Giraffe R145WB

I don't agree with you, but at least by your own admission you can understand it's not a great thing to do.

Probably need to get back on topic now, haha.
True.

On topic: Since the price for a Rock Giraffe has increased to $19+, I'd suggest just buying it when it comes out on ebay with a fixed price, or just keep checking plamoya.
I don't know if this has been posted, R145 weighs 4.7g in kyoganken website, heavier than GB145, 4.5g
(May. 28, 2010  11:35 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I don't know if this has been posted, R145 weighs 4.7g in kyoganken website, heavier than GB145, 4.5g

are you serious about this R145 is heavier than GB145 we have a new top tier part then i guess and if this is a top tier part then..... theres a rock giraffe on ebay so i have dibbs on it
Weight doesn't necessarily translate to top-tier part, though.

It's good news, but it doesn't mean too much yet.
Got my Rock Giraffe in! I must say, its a very good looking blade!

Here are some pics:

out of the box, no stickers:
[Image: rockgirrafe.jpg]

completely built blade, stickers added:
[Image: rgir1.jpg]

the back:
[Image: rgirback.jpg]

EDIT:

Just after doing a few tests... even though its in my modified Battle Strikers stadium, it seems that R145 really lowers Rock's recoil. Smile
Looks really nice. Surprised you got it so quick, looking forward to some tests if you can make some.
(Jun. 02, 2010  12:22 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Looks really nice. Surprised you got it so quick, looking forward to some tests if you can make some.

Yah, Plamoya has super fast shipping (and it was expected since the shipping costed about the same as the blade itself...)

But, sadly, I have a "modified" battle strikers stadium, so, even though its better than most non-Takara stadiums, it still doesn't allow attack blades to reach their potential because of the lack of a decent slope.

So, I've played around with the blade, and R145 seems to cut recoil of Rock, and definitely seems to halt attack types(and every battle I"ve done so far, my Storm Aquila 105HF has been KOed by Rock Giraffe every time).

But, until I get a good stadium, I"m just here to post up some pictures and enjoy the blade for my collection, since I have to say, its one of the best looking blades I own. The face is amazing, and the clear wheel looks really nice on the Rock Wheel. Smile
R145 stands for rubber?

BTW It's about $7 as a booster here in Japan.
yes, it does.

and MASSIVE amounts of envy about the pricing in japan =[
Hey, Beyblade Metal Fight has been here for over a year now, the prices were pretty high when they first came out.
xD fair enough. =[ sucks paying for shipping though.

On a seperate note, have you tried out R145 with an earth wheel or anything?
Yah... shipping is the killer. The blade itself was only $13.

And, again, I can't really test my blades properly, but I'm sure it would work well with Earth.
Does anyone know the cost of shipping to the uk from plamoya.
(Yes probably in the wrong place Wink)
It depends on the weight of what you're shipping and if you're choosing the SAL or EMS option. The best thing to do is to go on the plamoya site, find the item you want and then check the shipping details.
Can't understand the logic behind posting something in the incorrect place, even though you've acknowledged it's wrong.
pretty good looking for a giraffe but is this blade actually worth buying?
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:26 PM)♥ Wrote: Can't understand the logic behind posting something in the incorrect place, even though you've acknowledged it's wrong.

Sorry ♥ I was being lazy and yeah like MoslimBoi said is it woth buying?
Well... again, I can't say from actual tests... but in personal opinion, and from what i've seen:

Pros:
-R145 is the heaviest track, and it seems to cut recoil and is about in between ED145 and C145 in effectiveness.
-you get a WB with the blade Wink Best defense bottom
-it looks REALLY cool... colors are awesome, and the face is really sick.

Cons:
-Rock wheel has a lot of recoil and isn't better than Earth for defense...
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:30 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: pretty good looking for a giraffe but is this blade actually worth buying?

We don't know how effective R145 is, but it does come with WB which is currently the best defense bottom, so if you don't have WB then this would be a good purchase even if R145 turns out to be useless.
(Jun. 02, 2010  11:53 PM)~Galaxxy~ Wrote: Thank you I might get this.

Ya no problem Smile

Oh, but also see what Aqua said... we really don't know how effective R145 is... but i personally feel that it will be at least decent. Can't wait to see some battles/tests Smile
Good to see i don't need a rock leone anymore.

Also I love the track. On my buy list
(Jun. 03, 2010  3:07 AM)Jsc Wrote: Good to see i don't need a rock leone anymore.

Also I love the track. On my buy list

Hope my pictures helped make the decision for you Tongue_out_wink jk jk

But glad to see others interested in this blade... idk, theres just something about it that I really like Smile It just looks so "right," no customization needed.
When I get money I'll buy this and make a review on it.
R145 seems like a SW145 that doesn't change, and made out of rubber.