[Product]  BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

My auntie said that she'll propably get me this set for children's day which we celebrate in Poland on the first of June when she comes to England on the 15th of May. Really Happy
They're out of stock!! NOOOOO!
This isn't the place to talk about the stock of the set, and it can't be out of stock everywhere.
The majority of people will have to get this off of YJA through a proxy such as MOJ, and there are hundreds of them on there.
Ah, sorry, I just get so passionate about theintoy's stock...
DX set...I has it. Galaxy Pegasis is in my hand right now.

After a few hours of testing with the Attack Stadium,of course.

R2F is indeed what it appears to be; a full on attack bottom with very little stamina (spin time is even shorter than RF if you can believe it),and it has the Sono-Kong style mechanism to keep the RF from "pushing" back into the bottom.

Galaxy...I'm going to need to do a few more tests on that,but so far,it's flung Storm Pegasis 105RF out of the arena about 7 inches away,and Flame Libra T125ES even farther (big surprise).

ADDENDUM:In case any of you are wondering how I did this,I don't use stadium fences (mostly because I can't assemble the carping things).

Pegasis II... I'm going to leave that up to someone with more weighing expertise than I have.

W105 should be replacing 105 in most combos,though. It should be quite useful for the off chance you have an opponent's blade under your 105-height.

All results are presented with an uncustomized Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F,used in Attack Stadium alternating with a Beylauncher and Light Launcher and using Sliding shoot.
You were able to control a brand new R2F?
Actually,R2F isn't too bad compared to RF. It's much more controllable.
Wow, that's legitimately interesting. Have you noticed any wear yet, in your limited use...or does it seem to be just as sturdy?
I feel R2F is made of a higher quality rubber than RF,it hasn't shown any wear from the stuff I've done with it (to me it feels like a tire,where as RF feels a bit like an eraser).

I need to test it with more Beys,which I get tomorrow for my birthday.
Do you have a 90 track? The Galaxy Wheel looks like it has amazing upper attack
hey black ace are you sure its more controllable than the RF cause i see in most vids its actually much faster than the original rf
It doesn't self-KO as easily as the original RF. It's faster and easier to control. The man owns it and videos has proven this...
ok thx when my storm pegasis arrives i'll just get galaxy next
Oh man, I can't find an in-stock G.P DX Set.
I guess I'm going to have to get each component individually.
Anyway, this blade looks like it will crush its predecessor.
Not sure if this was ever mentioned, but the 3 Segment Grip in this is a dark metallic blue colour, which is quite nice.
Dan look harder they have them on playmoya.
Not the right place to ask this.
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:35 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: What the BeyPoint card for?

Either use the Ask A Question, Get An Answer thread, or simply read around.
I believe I posted information about that in the Bey Ta 1 & 2 thread, because that is the only way to use the BeyPoint Card anyway.
Does anyone know if Hong Kong have these for sale still? If so whereabouts have you seen them? I'm going to Hong Kong in October so I'm gonna try get this if I can find it. Please help
can you send me a link of the shop with this set but it has to be in UK(because I'm livig in UK LOL)
i will probably get this for my B day Smile
I was hoping to get this set a few weeks back but due to the Theintoy been sold out i have had to look around for different places where to buy the set i have looked on Ebay but the set does sometimes seem to be rather expensive and beyond my current bey budget ¬.¬