[Product]  BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set

(Jan. 30, 2010  6:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It could also just mean "twice the power"

or just a fun way of saying it's an upgrade
This is what I think.
Just a speculation, maybe R2F means that there is 2 "R"s in the name like RRF (Rolling Rubber Flat? idk). If that happens to be the case, R2F I think sounds easier to say than RRF.
This sound seems to me that it is a must buy all because of the R2F, i'm getting it no matter what lol.
R2F could be 2 times smaller to make it more controlable xD
i look foward to finding out what it actully is
Never occured to me, it could be that, that may well be it.
(Feb. 02, 2010  2:12 PM)Dirge Wrote: R2F could be 2 times smaller to make it more controlable xD
i look foward to finding out what it actully is

That would defy the purpose the squaring it. The Little 2 means the number multiplied by itself, So the number is bigger.I think making it smaller would defy the purpose of the little two

But Nice idea though.
Honestly I want them to make RF out a similar rubber as used on Dragoon MS. Make it more controllable and you have a serious bottom that can really bring attack combos to the forefront of the metagame.
3780? thats like $40 in the states right?
(Feb. 03, 2010  3:38 AM)Sylph Wrote: 3780? thats like $40 in the states right?
xe.com
(Feb. 03, 2010  2:39 AM)Zeox Wrote: That would defy the purpose the squaring it. The Little 2 means the number multiplied by itself, So the number is bigger.I think making it smaller would defy the purpose of the little two

But Nice idea though.

i thought it probably ment 2 rubber flats next to each other or something
(Feb. 03, 2010  7:16 AM)Ashari Wrote: i thought it probably ment 2 rubber flats next to each other or something

lol what if it is
... I am going to lock this topic again, obviously. When actual information arises again, it will be posted.
This is a great set for people who do not have the Attack Stadium. We need a new good stadium though. It's been a while since we've gotten a decent stadium.

I added that image to the OP, btw
I will probably end up buying this eventually.
A spare Attack stadium, an extra Galaxy Peg.. A spare Beylauncher and the 3-Segment Launcher Grip (Which I kind of want, but would probably not buy separately)
Odayum. Peg and an Attack Stadium? Best noobie set ever!?
I will definitely buy this set.
The walls on my attack stadium is getting some cracks thanks to my MF L LDrago CH1120RF so a new stadium would be nice. An extra Galaxy Pegasis, one for battle, one for collection (keeping the blue paint on the wheel), why not? An extra Beylauncher wouldn't hurt.
However, the 3 Segment Launcher Grip and Beypoint card, I wouldn't be needing those, I prefer the Beypointer where I can battle with my friends and get their Beypoints.
Wow, this is really a perfect set for people who aer just starting out (or like me, who don't have an Attack Stadium XD). Glad to see that TT finally decided to use the Attack stadium for a set instead of the carp Super Attack...
[Image: tony_1035-img600x450-1270717647811237___00708-6.jpg]
re-post
(Apr. 14, 2010  2:37 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Glad to see that TT finally decided to use the Attack stadium for a set instead of the carp Super Attack...

Speechless

TT have never used the Super Attack stadium in a set. The Attack stadium, however has been inlcuded in 3 sets so far, including this one.
i don't understand why they don't remake the attack stadium in the same style as the standard beystadium

it feels so out of place
(Apr. 14, 2010  5:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: Speechless

TT have never used the Super Attack stadium in a set. The Attack stadium, however has been inlcuded in 3 sets so far, including this one.

Not to mention all of the Sonokong sets that use it if you don't mind Korea.
(Apr. 14, 2010  6:13 PM)Benkei Wrote: Not to mention all of the Sonokong sets that use it if you don't mind Korea.

Most of the Sonokong original sets I've seen use the Super Attack; this is what I meant in my original post.
(Apr. 15, 2010  2:58 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Most of the Sonokong original sets I've seen use the Super Attack; this is what I meant in my original post.
You wrote "TT" though. That is all we wish to correct.