[Product]  BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F

(Mar. 16, 2010  10:02 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: I went to check. Sorry guys. My bad. Will be a lot more careful next time before posting.Pinching_eyes_2

That's fine i would have missed it too if i hadn't checked Driger GT's blogspot like i do everyday. And ya they just randomly pulled out Rock Leone instead of Ray Unicoro to battle Galaxy Pegasis.
(Mar. 16, 2010  2:25 PM)SilverWind Wrote: That's fine i would have missed it too if i hadn't checked Driger GT's blogspot like i do everyday. And ya they just randomly pulled out Rock Leone instead of Ray Unicoro to battle Galaxy Pegasis.

Most likely because Ray Unicorno may be a feature Bey. Seeing it in action may be reserved for next episode.
I don't really want to go against any of you galaxy pegasis fans but it's stats don't look all that great. I mean sure it's attack is HIGH but it can barely take any hits. On the Bey Colosseum video it knocked Rock Leone out but right after it went out of spin.Regular storm pegasis knocks out and still had a pretty good spin.Is there something I am missing?
Congratulations, you've just described every attack bey going.
Those "stats" genuinely mean nothing at all as far as the beys performance goes, they're just a poorly generated image to let kids know roughly what kind of bey they're buying.
It's a selling gimmick, not a genuine indicator of a bey, or a particular parts usefulness.
And yes, there is something that you're missing, in fact quite possibly the most vital fact for attack combos.
He isn't using a sliding shoot.
By launching without the necessary angling, any attack blade will simply circle the tornado ridge, deplete spin, and slowly move towards the stadiums center.
It'd do you some good to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
(Mar. 17, 2010  1:09 AM)dracielviper Wrote: I don't really want to go against any of you galaxy pegasis fans but it's stats don't look all that great. I mean sure it's attack is HIGH but it can barely take any hits. On the Bey Colosseum video it knocked Rock Leone out but right after it went out of spin.Regular storm pegasis knocks out and still had a pretty good spin.Is there something I am missing?
Perhaps they do not launch like us ? One video is not really enough.
oh sorry. I really thought that it did, and yes that does make sense true, one video can't classify it's preformance.
um i cant find the video can someone give me the direct link
R2F looks like it has almost twice the surface area of RF.
(Mar. 19, 2010  4:58 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: R2F looks like it has almost twice the surface area of RF.

I don't understand how you think this
Black Metal Sharp.. And black GB145... Fffffffff
The customization curse strikes again.
Can anyone translate the details off of it, does it say anything about how many will be given away with the scratch card, or if it'll have any relation to tournaments or the Bey Ta?
(Mar. 20, 2010  3:53 PM)FOOF! Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/egnat/image-10486451031...40903.html

the box looks...........different Chocked_2
That is not the box for BB-70. It is just a collection box, and it seems made of carton ...

theflightyellz, I do not think the appropriate pages have been shown. It is a present for something, however I am certain it is not related to the Bey Ta 2 Go.
(Mar. 20, 2010  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not the box for BB-70. It is just a collection box, and it seems made of carton ...

theflightyellz, I do not think the appropriate pages have been shown. It is a present for something, however I am certain it is not related to the Bey Ta 2 Go.

thank god
(Mar. 20, 2010  3:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Can anyone translate the details off of it, does it say anything about how many will be given away with the scratch card, or if it'll have any relation to tournaments or the Bey Ta?

In that picture there. It just states that the bey was a homage to a black hole and to "make it even stronger" they added rare parts.
No mention of how many are being released through CoroCoro on that page.
Thanks for the details Skikamaru, and thanks for the original scans and details Kai-V.
In all honesty, it would have probably been easier to get a hold of it if were bey ta related.
I WANT THAT GOLD BEYBLADE

IF ANYONE HAS ANY DECENCY, THEY WILL SEND ME THREE OF THEM

aaah omg
The only thing is; on plated wheels (Cyber, Counter, Stardust, etc.), the color comes off after excessive use.
omg the black and gold version looks amazing
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tenpo23/31143493.html (Second and seventh.)

What I understand from these pictures is that 100 can be won, and it depends what you get on the first sheet ?
Neither of the images work for me. Site work?
same with me
Great.. No chance of getting this one then, that's more limited than Blizzard Phoenix isn't it?