[Product]  BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD

the face looks like clip-art from comic book freeware or something
That Face is atrocious. It just does not fit in with everything else.

The Wheel looks better than Dark, aesthetically at least. It seems to have more spikes than Dark (15 to 12), and the spaces between them appear to be a bit larger. This likely won't have an effect because it is Right Spin, but I thought I'd point it out.
Well, SW apparently officially stands for 'Switch'. The Track supposedly has two modes : attack and defense. Supposedly.
Sounds pretty interesting, I hope it has some use.
Wow... Attack and Defense you can switch ?!

Sounds like Dranzer back in d Days...

Yea btw the clear wheel looks so beautiful and the stickers on it make it better, but if it is anywhere near Dark. it will scare away customers..

But the Switch must be good, sounds like CH120's long lost cousin =]
Bottom is Semi-Defense, so the track does not work along with the bottom like M145Q....

Something to do with centrifugal force?
This is the Google translation of the description from Toys 'R' Us Japan :
"Can be divided using new offensive and defensive starter came with the truck NEW! By using a full flip, when the attacker can attack with three convex one."

When I have more time, I might look into that description more, and attempt to make a better translation.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...erpent.jpg

You can still see how wide SW145 is, which was not that visible on the latest Coro Coro scans.
And I still do not know how the SW145 works...thanks for the picture though.
it gets uglier as time passes
How can they make a serpent fail so badly?

The color scheme and face are hideous.
Yup I agree with Corey but I like the clear wheel
(Dec. 15, 2009  2:36 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: And I still do not know how the SW145 works...
Neither do we.

The description is too vague for me. Apparently something happens when it tilts, however I do not know what ...
Thanks Kai-V

Still interested in the track but I do have to say that is one ugly beyblade. Funny how we went from this

[Image: Quetzalcoatl90WF_3.jpg]

To that.
That clear wheel is definitely wasted with this release >>

I really like that green color but that face and the track, ugh.

The tracks use however does interest me a little. I wonder if they've built it with SD's movement in mind. Sounds like they're trying to say the track produces the movement though which worries me Uncertain
Why are you guys bagging on Poison Serpent?

How about this, how about we look at the positives of it...

New Track, very unique one
SD, great bottom
Serpent IMO one of the top Clear wheels
Poison hopefully not like dark, but if it is R.I.P blade =]
Ohh yea double post, the face IMO instead of red should;ve been white or greeen
Poison is more than likely going to really stink
I've actually got fairly high hopes for SW145's defensive capabilities.
Possible alternatives for C145 are always a welcome change.
Based on my translation, it says; starter includes a track that separates the usage of attack and defence...(I read japanese so...if you guys want me to translate sumthin...just PM me (Tired-")v)
(Dec. 19, 2009  5:33 PM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: Based on my translation, it says; starter includes a track that separates the usage of attack and defence...(I read japanese so...if you guys want me to translate sumthin...just PM me (Tired-")v)

we already know this
At last! I can make a zombie combo...i think! (lightningLdragoSW145ES)!!!...BTW, maybe SW means Slash Wheel!
Slash Wide

And LLDrago is a poor Zombie Wheel
(Dec. 19, 2009  5:41 PM)Bey_Assassin Wrote: At last! I can make a zombie combo...i think! (lightningLdragoSW145ES)!!!...BTW, maybe SW means Slash Wheel!

Why would "Slash Wheel" be the track ...

and how is this going to be a zombie ...
You havent seen it???? Hehehe...find some more pictures,ok... I've seen it!..it'll hook...
so what? that wheel has carp stamina, any other stamina combo in right spin will destroy it