[Product]  BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB

(Jan. 27, 2010  9:50 PM)Zeox Wrote: Jagged ball
Jog Ball.
haha i hoped this would end up being cool,might get it
I wonder if JB can help balance the recoil given off by Rock :o

However that wasn't the case in Beyblade Colloseum... but still looks very useful Tongue_out I hope it comes out in a random booster with good parts
(Oct. 16, 2009  6:15 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: JB WOO
[no clue what it is xP]

it means jagged ball i thinkPOSTPOSTPOST
WordsSmithicideSmugDumb Rimshot
(Jan. 28, 2010  6:35 PM)wbo Wrote: it means jagged ball i thinkPOSTPOSTPOST
WordsSmithicideSmugDumb Rimshot

How about you check your facts, Spammy. There'a more suitable name for you. Serious

Kai-V, you forgot to change the OP.
That music was incredibly grating. I had a sudden urge to punch something.
For some reason JB weighs less than WB ...
(Jan. 30, 2010  6:44 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Chocked_2... How much less?
WB - 0.7 grams.
JB - 0.5 grams.

... Perhaps it is not exactly as big as WB ? B is at 0.6 grams though ...
Each of the little spikes on JB must be filled with a pocket full of helium.
That's got to be the answer!
Flying Blades!
(Jan. 30, 2010  6:55 PM)Giga Wrote: Flying Blades!

LOL.
Anyway, I've got a feeling that JB (Jog Ball) has less defense but more stamina than WB (less contact and friction from spikes).
The JB bottom is awesome!
It seems it would be a nice pairing with CH120 track, possibly a good combination for a balanced type beyblade.
Anyone think that JB might be a good attack bottom? I hope it is either that or a good balance bottom.
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:59 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Anyone think that JB might be a good attack bottom? I hope it is either that or a good balance bottom.

It wouldn't be fast enough as an attack bottom, yet it moves around wasting all its speed when hit. It might do good as a balance bottom.
(Feb. 10, 2010  3:41 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Escolpio Clear Wheel on various Metal Wheels: Gallery

Nice pictures as usual.Wink
(Jan. 30, 2010  2:42 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Rock Escolpio T125JB VS Pegasis...?

I seriously just realized that this version of the balance stadium has very pronounced raised areas throughout the dish. Does anyone have this? I would love to see Speg being used by someone who knows what they are doing in this stadium.
(Feb. 10, 2010  3:41 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Escolpio Clear Wheel on various Metal Wheels: Gallery
Looks neat on Dark
(Feb. 10, 2010  4:41 PM)Khel Wrote: I seriously just realized that this version of the balance stadium has very pronounced raised areas throughout the dish. Does anyone have this? I would love to see Speg being used by someone who knows what they are doing in this stadium.

He's using the Stamina portion of the Standard Beystadium upside down.
Ohh I see.

Silly me.
a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42XbUcrI2M good size comparison with jb and wb and standard battle with rock leone and standard rock escolpio.