[Product]  BB-65 Rock Escolpio T125JB

more friction -> higher defense probably?
but those spikes may wore down quickly...
Vibrating movement. I do not know how to make it in English ^ ^ "
It won't have more friction, will it? The contact surface area is reduced.

Kai-V, physics expert, enlighten us.
Considering the spikes seem to go 'over' the Ball shape, I doubt it would have more friction. It has irregular friction though ... On such a smooth surface as plastic, plastic spikes would do almost nothing in a general point of view; if it were launched on a harder material like rubber, then it might 'grip' more into it.

Imagining this Bottom rotating, I think some powder should be applied to the spikes because it would make odd circles on the floor.

However, I could be wrong. Like Kronin87 said, it might 'vibrate' because the spikes are not placed regularly on the Bottom.
Like brad says, JB probably has less friction with the stadium [for the first time i agree with brad Pinching_eyes_2].
But this non means it give more endurance, because the spikes makes slightly jumping the bey and create the vibration that reduce the stability of the bey [especially at the end of the rotations].
But these are all speculation anyway... ^^
Might sound a bit strange, but if the blade were to get knocked towards the edge of the stadium, would these small bumps come in to contact with the slope of the stadium, kind of bumping the blade back towards the stadiums center?
Not necessarily on the impact. I think Quake would be better if you really want to 'jump back'. Such small spikes though ...

But I really do not want to talk too much theorically.
it's going to suck
Maybe the vibrations it could cause could effect the other blade alot when it hits? -Just a thought.
Hmm, JB sounds interesting
(Jan. 14, 2010  3:53 AM)firelord767 Wrote: OK, speculations:

4)Quoting Zeox: "This Beyblade will be able to connect to your cell phone,". I doubt this, but this may be the bluetooth RC MFBs. I really, relly doubt this, but lord knows how TT brainstorms.

I have a feeling that it will be number 3, but i might as well put them all out there.

EDIT: Everybody buy this!

I was making a joke.

Also, It does Seem that the WideBall could partly go inside Like a real Jog ball
I think as some people said it may be and endurance and the bottom will lose balance cause of the spikes but if it's like round ball then it should have balance.
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So it seems JB stands for Jog Ball, seriously ...

Bad gimmick is bad. What's next? Dented Ball? Look guys, remember those B bottoms you dented through testing? WE MADE THEM OFFICIAL!

Seriously though, from the size I don't see how it can make any huge difference to performance aside from the questionable stamina. I suppose the hope could be that the spikes cause an irregular movement towards the center of the stadium. Granted it wouldn't do much, but again, gimmicks are gimmicks. M145 and Q were just more interesting :s
The clear wheel looks broken, like there should be more plastic than there is.
Really ?
Well, at least it does to me.

The one section is really thin, and on quick glance (like just scrolling by the image) it looks like something has snapped off at the end of the 'tails'.
That's just how I see it, plus it's on the rock wheel, so seeing the uncovered metal is also a bit unusual.
I know; we were discussing, earlier in the thread, the ridiculousness of this Clear Wheel which is visibly as useless as it can get.
The clear wheel wouldve looked so much cooler if it wasn't so "empty" looking
That clear wheel looks really easy to break...
(Jan. 15, 2010  4:25 AM)Crimson Wrote: The clear wheel looks broken, like there should be more plastic than there is.

yeah it looks that way to me also
this is one of the ugliest beyblades I've ever seen
It maybe so but then the bottom could be a brilliant peice, most likely not but you shouldn't not buy only because it's ugly looking.
I'll eat my tail if the bottom is worth anything at all
Lol that would be funny.