[Product]  BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

i find it kinda odd how it beat it in the other battle then lost in this one.. could it be the way they were launched? o-0
I'll still buy it cause it looks cool even if it sucks just like with dark wolf.
Well, it seems Burn weighs around 31 grams.
What a major disappointment... I seriously doubt TT will ever produce the parts we are expecting them to produce.

"Oh they want a bearing bottom? *they look at the finished design* I think it needs to be taller and sharper! Also, let's replace the bearing with something cheaper to make more profit!."

"Hmm let's make poorly designed parts so we can make more money with less effort!"

Unhappy
Its almost like they were going for looks rather than performance...

It did beat Rock Libra though... but barely.
But it was a disappointing battle against Earth Aquila.
disappointing against earth aquila, what about the second battle against flame libra it got powned.
(Dec. 26, 2009  8:32 PM)bey tempest Wrote: disappointing against earth aquila, what about the second battle against flame libra it got powned.

I guess. But Flame Libra is decent, at least the one that came in the Stamina/Defense reshuffle set is decent(i think)
yes but not the one used there with t125 which has rubbish balance and es which sucks all around , the one in the reshuffle came with df145 the most useful stamina track and i think it was bs which isnt bad.
(Dec. 26, 2009  8:39 PM)bey tempest Wrote: yes but not the one used there with t125 which has rubbish balance and es which sucks all around , the one in the reshuffle came with df145 the most useful stamina track and i think it was bs which isnt bad.

Ya, true. I really like the reshuffle F libra, but I heard the one sold as a starter/booster isn't that good(it has a greenish clear wheel, right?)
yeah it majorly sucks thats why were shocked it got beat badly by the starter flame libra.
I think the reason why it carped up was due to the fact that the Flame metal wheel is 32. gr whilst the Burn metal wheel is 31. gr, well it is.
being heavier doesn't help stamina so thats not why.
mayby it has different molds?
no the molds would be released in other items and it hasnt been listed in any other items baring the starter and each starter will be the same.
howcome there is weight difference then?
(Dec. 26, 2009  10:54 PM)Akylus Wrote: I think the reason why it carped up was due to the fact that the Flame metal wheel is 32. gr whilst the Burn metal wheel is 31. gr, well it is.

he was saying flame wheel is 32g and that burn is 31g which are two different wheels and there is no difference between weights of each burn wheel.
I definitely expected Burn to be heavier than that ...
The next system better be very good ...
(Dec. 27, 2009  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The next system better be very good ...

CLEAR SYSTEM -- NINE PARTS! SEVEN CLEAR WHEELS
LWS - Libra Wheel System
Only wheel available is Libra.
Only metal faces are produced, and the only tracks and bottoms made are WD145 and ES.

P.S. None of the parts are compatible with previous systems.
Something is wierd I saw another video and Phoenix beat Flame Libra
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:05 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Something is wierd I saw another video and Phoenix beat Flame Libra
Yes, read the previous page(s) ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4YJWAyHraI
Burn Phoenix 135MS Vs. Lightning L Drago 100HF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niWT_BnwzHQ
Burn Phoenix 135MS Vs. Rock Wolf 125F.

Perhaps not the best launches though ...
Doesn't appear to take much to KO Burn Phoenix ...