[Product]  BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS

It's definitely a pegasus, looking at it now. The crescent shape is a hoof pointed at the viewer.
i dont see a pegasus it just looks like a jumble of lines
theres more a pegasis than one s peg anyway, on that theres a full body near enough but on s peg theres only a horses face.
ooo I see it now

Thats wierd to put the pegasus like that
so that's a Burn Pegasis ED145 ??
(Dec. 18, 2009  11:50 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: so that's a Burn Pegasis ED145 ??
Yes, with what seems like one of the flat Bottoms.
it may be wf seeing as its a rare bey, but it looks fantastic imo
Man, Metal Sharp looks awesome.
And I got to say, I like the colour of 135 and MS.
I just hope MS performs well.
I like Metal Sharp too even though I think it'll suffer from poor balance like its plastic counterparts. However, Burn Phoenix did perform well against Storm Pegasis in the video. It was able to take a good pounding and hang on. But it was only one battle so there is only so much you could take from it.
lol those guys in the video are how to put this 'wacky'
The height and balance of this bottom is what I'm most concerned of. Let's hope it's not ES again cause that will be problematic.
In the vid Phoenix did not stay balanced after the first hit but it almost looked like it's lack of balance helped Uncertain But we need to have the Blade to make sure if its good or bad and yes bey tempest they are getting more wacky
(Dec. 19, 2009  1:37 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: In the vid Phoenix did not stay balanced after the first hit but it almost looked like it's lack of balance helped Uncertain But we need to have the Blade to make sure if its good or bad and yes bey tempest they are getting more wacky

back when i was in the 5th grade i had a dranzer i think it was master dranzer but anyway it had that tip and i always won against my friends thats why i want this one i like that tip
I might actually get this and test it out after its release (six days after the release).
im totally buying this. i think what the ms tip does is lower the balance to increase suvival ability? o.-;; if that makes sense.... when i say that im kinda thinking of the thing kenta did against ginga in their first battle... yes i realize its just a cartoon...
who knows it may really work like that but defo buying this too
Looking at burn reminds me to a bit of the virgo wheel...
I hope it can outlast a top tier attack combo.
(Dec. 20, 2009  5:49 PM)Akylus Wrote: I hope it can outlast a top tier attack combo.

This is not exactly difficult.
Thank goodness. I can't wait to get it. Burn and Metal Sharp look and are most likely useful and cool looking.
(Dec. 19, 2009  11:48 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i think what the ms tip does is lower the balance to increase suvival ability? o.-;; if that makes sense.... when i say that im kinda thinking of the thing kenta did against ginga in their first battle...

Actually, in that video, it looked just like that. it was tilted to the side so it looked like it was using the wheel to protect the track and bottom from being hit... while still spinning without a stutter.

I will definitely look into purchasing this when it comes out, after I get a few RBV4 Mirage Virgo packs Wink
what happens if it gets hit from the other side (which will inevitably happen)