[Product]  BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)

So does BS ...

It's logical for them to be including more recent parts, anyway.
hahahahahahahaha
looks like Navy Blue to me 0_o

I love the look of the Aries Clear Wheel it reminds of how the Aries Metal Wheel looks like
I think the beylauncher colors are either an inside joke in the company or they are colorblind.

Prolly an inside joke.
i like the libra's colors alot
the black and orange really look cool together.
(Nov. 16, 2009  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa...x/bb57.jpg

I still prefer the old Pisces.

Aesthetically, I'd agree. I think this one will have better performance though.
Together, Thermal and Pisces, as a Hybrid Wheel, weigh 34.3 grams, which is approximately an average weight.

EDIT : Thermal weighs 30.4 grams. Just as light as Storm.
did anyone order this yet? I might order it within the week, but the chances are unfortunetly slim, but...

me Wrote:Man, It;s out TODAY!
Thermal looks quite strong from the pics posted in the other thread. Can't wait to hear some tests.
Thermal could use a higher track and a less crappy bottom.
That was a really disappointing test and I hope Thermal is actually strong when combined with different parts.
or at least better without a freakin' 100 track. Man, when i get one, i am sooo gonna slap a 100 on and post it on youtube against an actually decent blade!
If it was defeated by Rock Wheel... I don't know what to think! I was expecting it to have better survival. I don't know. More testing is necessary.
(Nov. 24, 2009  12:21 AM)Guardian Pinion Wrote: If it was defeated by Rock Wheel... I don't know what to think! I was expecting it to have better survival. I don't know. More testing is necessary.

But the bottom and track (D125WD) used with Rock Aries, are much better than what was used with Thermal Pisces (100BS), so you can't really judge the performance of Thermal based on this battle...
Yeah, I know. I'd still think it would have done better, though.
According to kyoganken :

Thermal - 30.3 grams as well. Lightning, which used to be the lightest Metal Wheel, is only 0.3 grams lighter.
Pisces - 2.7 grams, just like Aries, both second/third lightest Clear Wheels.
I really really can't wait to get this!! I hope toywiz stocks up on this soon!!
Can't wait!
Unfortunetly, it hasn't hit ebay yet. I might have to get it AFTER christmas.
(Dec. 08, 2009  5:35 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I really really can't wait to get this!! I hope toywiz stocks up on this soon!!
Can't wait!

I guess you plan on getting ripped off then?
(Dec. 08, 2009  9:51 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Unfortunetly, it hasn't hit ebay yet. I might have to get it AFTER christmas.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Top...#pid218594
(Dec. 08, 2009  9:54 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-Top...#pid218594

New Post:

Unfortunetly, it hasn't hit ebay yet at a sesable price. I might have to get it AFTER christmas. Or i get a job. Or maybe never at this rate.

Mann, thats pricy!