[Product]  BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)

Hm, those Metal Wheels are different enough that it is really pointless to compare them like that, and no, in this case A does not equal C because A = B = C.
ok, never mind then.
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:39 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Shoot, got me. But earth and flame are similiar, and thermal and flame are similiar, so in theory they might be related a little, right?

how does this make any sense
Its a simple A=B=C concept, as Kai-V put it, and disproved, as well.

Again i say, never mind.
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:49 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Its a simple A=B=C concept, as Kai-V put it, and disproved, as well.

Again i say, never mind.

but that doesn't make any sense, you didn't explain how they were alike at all, you just said they were alike because ... you didn't explain it!

earth and flame aren't similar, and since when were flame and thermal similar?
They looked like it.

And i repeat my self once again... Never Mind Already! It was a fluke thought!
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:53 AM)firelord767 Wrote: They looked like it.

And i repeat my self once again... Never Mind Already! It was a fluke thought!

How do they look like it?

Seriously, I'm not trying to hound you, but you make posts like this all the time without explaining them and then just say "never mind!" when someone asks for an explanation. If you cannot explain your thoughts, perhaps you shouldn't post them.
I explained, i said that they looked alike. Then i say never mind ONLY WHEN IM PROVEN WRONG. Which is a lot, but still. I try to explain, but then it comes to the point where:
a)I can't explain becouse no one understands despite my eforts
b)Im proven wrong
c) an arguement begins to devolope.
Drop it.
Thats what i've been trying to do!
The set is pretty average and is def. not as good as the previous S&D Set.

The HWS Pisces and Aries clear wheel are nice and it's good that D is finally included with something else(though it's a bit outclassed now). The yellow beylauncher is pretty awesome lol
stop making assumptions and acting like they're true. Maybe HWS pisces will be good.
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: stop making assumptions and acting like they're true. Maybe HWS pisces will be good.

How am I making assumptions? And when did I say anything negative about HWS Pisces?
(Nov. 01, 2009  4:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: How am I making assumptions? And when did I say anything negative about HWS Pisces?
Hm, there were posts before yours. He just did not make it clear in any way ...
Aries Clear Wheel looks pretty neat, although I don't see why they couldn't have released a Beylauncher with a different colour.

Thanks.
I read somewhere that the Beylauncher is supposed to be purple. Probably like "Purple Iron Grey" ...
Thanks for the picture.
(Nov. 04, 2009  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I read somewhere that the Beylauncher is supposed to be purple. Probably like "Purple Iron Grey" ...

Can never have too many shades of blue colored launchers.

I like the Pisces clear wheel. The original aries clear wheel looked better I feel.
(Nov. 04, 2009  10:30 PM)Khel Wrote: The original aries clear wheel looked better I feel.
In some ways it's kind of a good thing, since it doesn't completely devalue the original clay aries.
True

makes mine more special (until they release the metal wheel version)
Isn't this the Metal Wheel version? Storm Aquario is in Attack&Balance Reshuffle, too.

Edit : Well, I guess without ED145 and HF/S, their exclusive parts ...
I'm just making the assumption that they'll release a booster later like they are doing with Dark Cancer.

However, I could be very wrong.
I'd agree with that assumption.