[Product]  BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)

I third that thought.

Hasbro might jump the gun and do that emideatly... Uncertain
Well I'd assume that since they've now been released as part of these sets, they'll be treated in the same way that Virgo and Pisces were in the original series.
Now they've released these as accessible parts of a set, there is probably no need for them to release them again.
I could be wrong, but that seems logical to me.
And in all honesty, are we really that desperate for either blades original parts :\?
nope. the parts were not that great. We're just speculating that's all.
Same. At the end of the day, Takara could easily do both. The word "exclusive" doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.
(Nov. 12, 2009  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1038704...51605.html

That looks awesome. Loving the Clear Wheel! Grin

Thanks Kai-V! Smile
^^ seconded. Man that makes me want it so much.

Thanks for the Picture Kai-V
(Nov. 12, 2009  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1038704...51605.html

That looks way cool!! Thanks for the pic, Kai-V!
YEAH! Oh, and this comes out sOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOON! I'm so physicked!
Yeah even if it turns out to be subpar performance wise I won't regret this purchase at all, it looks really really nice.
man! that is one epic clear wheel!
i want this so badly D:
holy.... Pisces looks freaking sick w/ the yellow and purple clear ring :]
Pisces ftw! (my zodiac)

and btw, since im new to the Metal Fight series of beyblades, do they come assembled in those 3 packs?
cuz it would be a pity if i cant put a Pisces sticker on a Metal Face screwy thingy Tongue_out
(Nov. 14, 2009  10:58 AM)ArcSys Wrote: and btw, since im new to the Metal Fight series of beyblades, do they come assembled in those 3 packs?
cuz it would be a pity if i cant put a Pisces sticker on a Metal Face screwy thingy Tongue_out
No. Every beyblade comes unassembled, as far as I know. The stickers are certainly not on the pieces.
(Nov. 14, 2009  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No. Every beyblade comes unassembled, as far as I know. The stickers are certainly not on the pieces.

aite thx! now i can be sure to enjoy a pisces w/ a metal face....
but is pisces a stamina/def type?
Man, It;s out TODAY!
people need to post up pics NAO!!!!
and im just waiting for it to pop up in ebay....

any online stores selling them?
It is not out today. Do people not read my posts ... I believe I did say in the BB-55 topic that, for some reason, BB-55 to BB-58 were not going to be released at the same time as BB-53 and BB-54. I did not change the first posts of the topics because I was not certain, but now it is quite obvious.
Firelord and ArcSys : No, this has been pushed back a week to the 21st; the only releases this week are the two Digital Power Launchers.

Edit : Kai-V has said what I mean ~
sorry, going by the OP.

mannnnnnnn, that just killed my day Uncertain
yeah i'm really sure you were going to buy it today
(Nov. 15, 2009  3:13 AM)firelord767 Wrote: sorry, going by the OP.

mannnnnnnn, that just killed my day Uncertain

amen, but thanks for the heads up Kai (wasnt mean at all IMO, just stating the simple truth)

cant wait for the 21st then :]
and how long does it take for those boxes to be posted up in eBay/ online stores after the day of release?
Pretty much a day or two before the release date on YJA ... although Kai-V has already posted images where the boxes are quite visible.

(Nov. 15, 2009  3:15 AM)ArcSys Wrote: amen, but thanks for the heads up Kai (wasnt mean at all IMO, just stating the simple truth)

cant wait for the 21st then :]
and how long does it take for those boxes to be posted up in eBay/ online stores after the day of release?
Not long, usually a negative number on Yahoo! Japan. eBay, usually weeks I think.
i would put BS insted of ES because ES losis blance pretty fast