[Product]  BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)

Not gonna lie, the wheel looks pretty damn nice.
That looks absolutely awesome, both the Metal Wheel and the Clear Wheel.
I predict this is going to mediocre and Quetz will be far, far stronger (I've seen 3D renders of it). The original Pisces looks better, too.

Screw HWS.
The Metal Wheel is called ... 'Thermal' ? That is what I saw Ryuutarou say ...

It comes with T125 and some other Bottom, probably ES.
(Oct. 25, 2009  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Metal Wheel is called ... 'Thermal' ? That is what I saw Ryuutarou say ...

It comes with T125 and some other Bottom, probably ES.

screw this game

thermal? why not wave or something?
I hope it was just a subtitle mistake ... A very major one.

EDIT : So ... No, it is not an error. Thermal Pisces.
The metal wheel looks sexy, but the name is not. The Pisces clear wheel also looks really good too. It's disappointing that it comes with T125, but it's not surprising at all.
Well, it was sure that Thermal Pisces would come with one of the Tracks and Bottoms Brad listed previously, since each Hybrid Wheel needs one set of parts.
It does look nice, but I'm definitely going to have to agree with everything Brad said on this.
Pisces, Capricorne they both look beautiful (this new one included) if only they were actually useful.
(Oct. 25, 2009  10:26 AM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Pisces, Capricorne they both look beautiful (this new one included) if only they were actually useful.

Storm Capricorn just got released and this Pisces isn't even released and it's already getting discounted as bad. It was said Earth would be bad before anyone tested and now it shows promise as a good Stamina wheel. It should at least get tested before deemed anything imo.
I still did not take this screenshot yet :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime2.jpg
(Oct. 25, 2009  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I still did not take this screenshot yet :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Anime2.jpg

If it was left spin, it would probably have some upper attack.
(Oct. 25, 2009  1:23 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Storm Capricorn just got released and this Pisces isn't even released and it's already getting discounted as bad. It was said Earth would be bad before anyone tested and now it shows promise as a good Stamina wheel. It should at least get tested before deemed anything imo.

I don't think anyone said Earth would be bad, just that it would not outclass Libra as a Defense Wheel (which it did not).
That clear wheel is gorgeous, and a yellow beylauncher will be really nice Smile
Hoping "thermal" *shudders at the name* will have at least some potential.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...174111.jpg

Apparently there's some sort of transparent effect on the parts of this.

On a related note, distinctly unimpressed with the parts in this set actually, unless Thermal is useful.
Thermal looks strikingly similiar to Earth, so if thats a good part in your oppinion, i guess thermal would be too.
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:11 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Thermal looks strikingly similiar to Earth, so if thats a good part in your oppinion, i guess thermal would be too.

uhh what? they don't look similar at all
thermal Pisces looks great. Hope its not as bad as original pisces.
thermal pisces does sound a bit like a type of hip flask though :p ...
Sounds like some kind of clothing fish to me.
Thermal Pisces vests would be horrible ><
(Oct. 26, 2009  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: uhh what? they don't look similar at all
Pegasis and i both made the mistake and got them confused. Im not that stupid, nor is he, so i'd say they look a little alike at least.
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:13 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Pegasis and i both made the mistake and got them confused. Im not that stupid, nor is he, so i'd say they look a little alike at least.

um one has four wings the other has two
Shoot, got me. But earth and flame are similiar, and thermal and flame are similiar, so in theory they might be related a little, right?

Though i never ntoiced the number thing. Thnx for that one.