[Product]  BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance)

(Nov. 16, 2009  10:33 PM)bey tempest Wrote: im betting that the clear rf should and work great on cyber pegasis that comes with the new ds game.

It really would, now that I think of it Joyful_3

The clear wheels in this set are hideous though Lips_sealed
I'm more interested in the clear RF for Lightning L Drago. It looks like it'll have the same transparency, and the red matches the printed lines on the clear wheel as well.
I dislike double posting ...

mama-bey posted some pictures of the Thermal and Killer Metal Wheels :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10393433601.html

According to her, Killer weighs 31.1 grams. I also edited my post in the BB-57 topic.
(Nov. 22, 2009  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I dislike double posting ...

mama-bey posted some pictures of the Thermal and Killer Metal Wheels :
http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/entry-10393433601.html

According to her, Killer weighs 31.1 grams. I also edited my post in the BB-57 topic.

Interesting. i was thinking that Thermal was going to be heaver.
Ok, so we know it's better than dark.
But that's like saying "My old coke can is better than your rotting turnip", rating garbage against garbage doesn't really get us anywhere, it just leaves us with more garbage.
It looked like Killer had more recoil than Dark, from the video..
Killer weighs 31.2 grams, slightly less than Dark, 0.4 grams heavier than Earth.

Gemios is the lightest Clear Wheel out ... 2.2 grams. 0.5 grams below the next lightest Clear Wheel.
Wow, at .5 g it actually matters a bit more o.o

Guh, I sense weight testing coming up soon especially since Earth has panned out to be a decent stamina wheel.
It's nice that we have the ability to have an actual significantly different weight when it comes to the clear wheel. That extra variety could come into play in some customs.
Nobody's mentioned this yet, but they made the rubber that extends into the Bottom rectangular so it can no longer spin free. However, it's rather wobbly now.
Val mentioned that to me as well, but mine is still circular and is still able to spin freely ... but it is a bit more wobbly compared to BB28 RFs. Might be the difference between SonoKong and Takara Tomy.
The Killer wheel look great, but won't the points hurt if you touch them while it's spinning? Or is it curved points?
so r there any good combos that can be made with this set at all?
honestly, IMO... other than the storm wheel, not really...

Though, I personally like Killer as a stamina wheel, but others have said that with testing its not really top tier.
And M145 I've heard can be used in stamina combos, but when paired with Q its pretty hard to use, and has horrid stamina.

Oh, and 105RF is really good for attack ... but definitely not with the Dark Wheel.
(May. 21, 2010  4:51 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: honestly, IMO... other than the storm wheel, not really...

Oh, and 105RF is really good for attack ... but definitely not with the Dark Wheel.

But the set comes with Storm and, I dunno you can, oh say, swap the metal wheels...
(May. 21, 2010  11:04 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(May. 21, 2010  4:51 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: honestly, IMO... other than the storm wheel, not really...

But the set comes with Storm and, I dunno you can, oh say, swap the metal wheels...

true... but then why not just get a storm pegasis booster/starter?
It would be much cheaper... since dark is useless, and everyone says Killer is too... so the only reason to purchase the whole set would be for collection purposes.
just before i came to this thread i was looking this up on google<

it is awesome it comes with 3 awesome beyblade and an awesome beylauncher
Yeah alot of people already have it...
(Jul. 29, 2010  9:38 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: just before i came to this thread i was looking this up on google<

it is awesome it comes with 3 awesome beyblade and an awesome beylauncher

You do know it's not good right?
Get another set, I sorta regret getting this one :\
Dark and Killer are no good, and M145Q isn't useful at all.
The only really good part is RF, which you can get in the upcoming Attack and Defense deck set.
EDIT: Just save your money and get a Storm Pegasus starter instead, as I said most of the parts are useless, and the good parts make up to be Storm ________ 105RF, which is exactly the same as Storm Pegasus.
Useful Parts: DF145, Aquario
Top Tier Parts: Storm, RF, BeyLauncher (All of which you can get from a TT Storm Pegasis starter)

Get another set. This one is not worth it.
do they sell killer gemios with gemios only cause i dont want to waste money on the other beys i only want gemiosIceburn
(Aug. 30, 2010  7:21 AM)waveraiden Wrote: do they sell killer gemios with gemios only cause i dont want to waste money on the other beys i only want gemiosIceburn
No.
However, ToyWiz might have the the Gemios Clear Wheel for sale after Evil Gemios is released.

Anyway, there was no need to revive a thread for this matter. These sorts of questions should be asked in the "Purchase Consultation" thread next time.