[Product]  BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance)

Unhappy

This set kinda sucks. The only good things about this set are the new Gemios (which could suck) and RF. Everything else is either useless or can be obtained easily elsewhere.
So does this set have WF or Q? The render looks like Q to me ...

The render definitely looks better, haha. Although, the final product might be more similar to that ... the Clear Wheels have often been a different colour to that of the Anime's.

That still of the fight scene is amazing ♥
Looks like Q to me too. I kind of doubt that TT would include WF in this.
yeah, it's definitely Q. I wrote WF before i'd seen Q
Attack and Balance Reshuffle...

It's a balance part. Remember that Dark Wolf also has DF145.
The new Gemios looks awesome. I hope the metal wheel has some use.
Killer Gemios is a balance type beyblade.
(Nov. 01, 2009  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here it is. I should have a better picture in a few minutes.

Looks good, but hopefully it'll be better than the original Gemios.
Killer Gemios seems promising and plus the normal Gemios is pretty good with a f you know.
WHat's up with TT ? They bring out a new wheel but with no new track or bottom, but when they recycle a wheel they bring out a new track or/and bottom. I'm really anoyed at the massive amount of wheels recycled!
Yeah i understand were your coming from, they just do it so people will buy it just for parts or the new weel so the make more money they wouldn't make as much money if they did do a new wheel with a new track and bottom but more people will buy.
BB-21 and BB-22 together only had 100 and HF as new parts ...

It is a reshuffle of parts.
Awesome this set is wicked it will give me all 3 new wheels and 1 track and 2 bottoms that i don't have that's awesome.
(Nov. 01, 2009  9:01 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Attack and Balance Reshuffle...

It's a balance part. Remember that Dark Wolf also has DF145.

That's what made me wonder about it's bottom.
Wonder about what ?
(Nov. 02, 2009  2:57 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Wonder about what ?
I do not understand either, because FS is a balance Bottom as well according to TAKARA-TOMY ...
フェルグラント your not making any sense here.
(Nov. 02, 2009  2:48 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: That's what made me wonder about it's bottom.

Dark Wolf also comes with FS >_>
(Nov. 04, 2009  8:07 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Did this get posted already. If so, sorry
No, but when I saw it I figured it was not necessarily that interesting. I just noticed that they inverted the colour of the Capricorne and Aquario Clear Wheels, but other than that ...
The capricorne looks slick, but that Aquario is horrible!
Does raise the question though, I wonder if this means we'll have a color inverted 120 and RF?
finally, the correct capricorne color
(Nov. 02, 2009  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not understand either, because FS is a balance Bottom as well according to TAKARA-TOMY ...

Sorry, I though it was a HF...I am a bit slow here.