World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) (/Thread-Product-BB-56-Hybrid-Wheel-Reshuffle-Set-Attack-Balance)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2009

[Image: MFB_HybridWheelReshuffleSetAttBal.jpg]

November 21 2009.

2625 yen.

Content :
- Killer Gemios DF145FS
- Storm Aquario M145Q
- Dark Capricorne 105RF
- Yellow Beylauncher

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-beyblades-bb56-hybrid-wheel-attack-balance-type-p-6989.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&adz=9

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - BlackAce - Jul. 25, 2009

I have the current Gemios...it's not a bad Bey,but by all means there are far better...

I'm curious to see how they'll pull off a Hybrid Wheel Version of my Horoscope.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Bey Brad - Jul. 25, 2009

gemios was really cool looking so i can only hope this takes design cues from it
Closing until there is actual information to discuss.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Bey Brad - Aug. 06, 2009

The new Gemios is insanely spiky looking. Unfortunately, they're all facing the wrong direction. Well, it looks like it may have some potential, but I can't say anything yet.

Unsurprisingly, this set contains RF.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - KING - Aug. 06, 2009

pics? ( MAXI-PICS) (eyeshield 21 joke)

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Bey Brad - Aug. 06, 2009

If I had pics to share, I would post them.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Tempestas007 - Aug. 06, 2009

At least it's confirmed to be a lot better than the first Attack and Balance Reshuffle.

(Aug. 06, 2009  12:48 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: At least it's confirmed to be a lot better than the first Attack and Balance Reshuffle.

pretty much, yes

i will say the new gemios is absolutely amazing looking from an aesthetics point of view

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Crimson - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i will say the new gemios is absolutely amazing looking from an aesthetics point of view

Glad to hear that. Grin
I think Gemios looked fairly neat to begin with (Mostly when the blue & red stickers were applied)
I have high hopes for the new one.

And I seriously hope RF comes in a new and neat colour. Tongue_out

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Tempestas007 - Aug. 06, 2009

Blue rubber!

Also, I thought Gemios looks pretty nice too.

(Aug. 06, 2009  12:51 AM)Crimson Wrote: Glad to hear that. Grin
I think Gemios looked fairly neat to begin with (Mostly when the blue & red stickers were applied)
I have high hopes for the new one.

And I seriously hope RF comes in a new and neat colour. Tongue_out

the color of the RF i saw looked the same, but these were also just renders and could definitely change

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Dat Ax - Aug. 06, 2009

where are you guys finding the images =FFFF

EDIT: NVM don't answer that, didn't know you felt that way, thanks anyways for the info though.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Havok - Aug. 06, 2009

what is the release date on the new set?

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Nuno - Aug. 06, 2009

Gemios looked really good. I hope this new one looks and performs even better.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Aqua - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  6:29 AM)Havok Wrote: what is the release date on the new set?

There's no date yet, otherwise it would have been posted.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - MuchWow - Aug. 06, 2009

spikes to the wrong direction! might it be good for upper attack?

(Aug. 06, 2009  1:47 PM)pegasis Wrote: spikes to the wrong direction! might it be good for upper attack?

I didn't see anything that indicated that.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Havok - Aug. 06, 2009

(Aug. 06, 2009  1:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: There's no date yet, otherwise it would have been posted.

saddening, i really liked the original geminos and am interested in the new one, its gonna be fun once it comes out to run some more tests on it

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Bey Brad - Sep. 17, 2009

Contents:

Gemios Clear Wheel + Metal wheel
Aquario Clear Wheel
Capricorne Clear Wheel
Dark and Storm

DF145FS
M145WF
105RF

blue Beylauncher

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Hyuuga Neji - Sep. 17, 2009

Yay for RF... not so much for the rest (hopefully, Gemios's metal wheel will prove to be effective).

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Bey Brad - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  2:16 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Yay for RF... not so much for the rest (hopefully, Gemios's metal wheel will prove to be effective).

i'm not hopeful but it's awesome looking

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Crimson - Sep. 17, 2009

Not bad, new Gemios, Another way to get RF, and Capricorne.

Dunno why they included DF145FS though. Uncertain

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Tempestas007 - Sep. 17, 2009

It's the "Balance" portion of this set.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - Omega - Sep. 17, 2009

I wanna see the new gemios pic Cute i love the original gemios' design.

RE: BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) - フェルグラント - Sep. 17, 2009

Another way to get RF and WF (not really the WF part though)

And like the others said, I am looking foward to seeing the new gemios and it's performance.

Hoping for seperate HWS Gemios sale too