[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver.
Release Date: November 14, 2009
Price: ¥2100

BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.
Release Date: November 14, 2009
Price: ¥2100

Nothing new to report at this time.
Digital Power Launchers... really hoping this thing can count RPM
I wonder if the BeyPointer will be built in.

If it's more durable than the BeyLauncher, this could actually be incredibly useful.
It just occurred to me that if you buy the L-Drago version, you'd be paying 2100 for a launcher that works with two Wheels, as opposed to the Pegasis version which will work with literally every other one.

If you're stuck between the two, that should help!
oh boy i hope Lightning Ldrago is no good now XD
the Ldrago clear wheel should still fit with all the other hybrid wheels tho... right? i guess the Ldrago ver would be for anyone who's dead set on using left spin
Cool, new lauchers! Smile The Pegasis launcher sounds more useful. I wonder how they look. Eee
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:47 PM)Zero328 Wrote: the Ldrago clear wheel should still fit with all the other hybrid wheels tho... right?

No, it won't.
hmmmm MFB electonic launchers, like the first season electronic launchers
Let's hope they are better than that though.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:17 AM)Takamura Wrote: Digital Power Launchers... really hoping this thing can count RPM
that would be cool
Brad where did you hear of this and the Extreme beystadium?
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:37 PM)jsc Wrote: Brad where did you hear of this and the Extreme beystadium?

BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE, which linked to a listing on a web shop.
What do people think the chances of this having a Beylauncher attached are? i'm guessing it will have a built in Light Launcher rather than a Beylauncher...I mean, would TT sell items for 2100 when as soon as the handle breaks, they're useless? As opposed to a Light Launcher where you can use multiple winders and the only things that can break are the prongs.....and I'm hoping they'll be a little reinforced somehow...><
MONEY. In all seriousness though, seen as S.Peg comes with a Beylauncher, and Ginga will probably use something that resembles this at somepoint and L Drago needs a Left Beylauncher, the chances are pretty high.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Let's hope they are better than that though.

Those things ate a couple of my winders, and weighed a tonne back in the day.
(Jul. 20, 2009  10:51 PM)To Wrote: Those things ate a couple of my winders, and weighed a tonne back in the day.

well they were heaviest on the right where as i think the system will be spread out across the handle
These use a special kind of winder, not BeyLauncher system at all.
I pray that it won't make that stupid sound again. I almost went insane every time one of my friends shot with one.
Oh god, this better not be better than the beylauncher.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:46 AM)Giga Wrote: Oh god, this better not be better than the beylauncher.

Why?
Because the cost is gonna kill me.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:53 AM)Giga Wrote: Because the cost is gonna kill me.

LOL

If it helps, they're seriously cool looking. The Pegasis version has a red winder Eee
Totally going to grab the Pegasis version.
Sounds pretty neat.

(Will probably pass on LDrago version, Beylauncher L is enough, I don't need to spend a bunch on this Tongue_out )
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL

If it helps, they're seriously cool looking. The Pegasis version has a red winder Eee

Tempting....>.>

I just fear getting it then it breaking/not working. I had that problem with my Dragoon launcher in the past. Cheap piece the carp.