[Product]  BB-52 BeyCarrier Hard Type

10/24/2009.

2100 yen.
i don't care since i know it isn't what i want it to be (ginga's belt thing)

it's gonna be a dumb carrying case that no one will buy, just like the current beycarrier (which is the only beyblade item in stock anywhere)
Aw darn. I got all excited when I say the title too. Well at least now I wont get my hopes up again.
but this one says its going to be hard... so couldnt it be like Ginga's in that case?
(Jul. 25, 2009  3:14 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: but this one says its going to be hard... so couldnt it be like Ginga's in that case?

no, it's going to be like a tiny briefcase or toolbox
I also think it will be a toolbox of some kind.

The brackets are usually pretty indicative ("(Waist Type)") of the product. It would probably be prefixed with "Waist" if it was like Ginga's.

Hoping to be proved wrong?
there's seriously nothing to discuss about this until we see what it looks like, so closing till then
As I said, it's just a small hard black suitcase.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:44 AM)KING Wrote: pics?

hey man maybe if you ask this enough times i will post the pictures i very obviously cannot post! keep at it little birdie!
Gotta look so suave coming to a tournament with a beyblade attache case. 8D
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:53 AM)Crimson Wrote: Gotta look so suave coming to a tournament with a beyblade attache case. 8D

it's more suave than the beyfannypack at least
It can't be more suave than the Carabiner Grip on your hip with your favorite beyblade attached.

/mild digression
[Image: BeyCarrierHardType.jpg]

While it is mostly boring on the outside, I saw in the latest CoroCoro that there are actually sheets of foam with moulded shapes/holes for beyblades, launchers, launcher grips, the Angle Compass, etc. Since a lot of Japanese fans built themselves one box like this before and that some of you were talking about making one too, surely this item is more interesting.

At least, it looked like foam ... Otherwise, it is just another material with shapes in it.
thanks for the pictures kai-v!
(Oct. 15, 2009  1:55 AM)Beynval Wrote: thanks for the pictures kai-v!
I told you it was a toolbox.
That's actually kinda cooler for lazier types like me. Good find.
It looks nice and the inside sounds pretty awesome to hold you beys in but I wouldn't use this while traveling
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:16 AM)LDrago Wrote: It looks nice and the inside sounds pretty awesome to hold you beys in but I wouldn't use this while traveling

Why?
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why?

Beacuse I would feel wierd carrying this toolbox around I would just use it to keep my beys in a single safe place since like right now my beys are all over the place
(Oct. 15, 2009  2:29 AM)LDrago Wrote: Beacuse I would feel wierd carrying this toolbox around I would just use it to keep my beys in a single safe place since like right now my beys are all over the place

Well, how do you carry your Beyblades then?
.......in my pockets....Smile
(Oct. 15, 2009  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: BeyCarrierHardType.jpg]

This looks like something Madoka would carry around. lol
(You know what she was carrying around in that Tourney when she saved Kyouyas Leone blade. some thing like that.)
I would have to watch the episode again.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...rdType.jpg

Also, on the WBBA blog, I think they are showing us how Beyblades are manufactured ...
That is actually quite cool but it looks way to small Confused