[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

who knows we have to wait to find out Pinching_eyes
(Aug. 22, 2009  3:38 PM)heero yuy Wrote: hopefully its not a spring
ill probley get it even if it is a spring i have fun making them bounce over stuff xD
Well it isn't going to be a small propulsion jet now is it Tired
(Aug. 22, 2009  6:07 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well it isn't going to be a small propulsion jet now is it Tired

That would called 'flying' not 'jumping'
What if M stood for magnetic Gasp Wait no...TT has never released magnetic parts...i think D:
Yes but these are new series of beys which would lead to new parts.
(Aug. 22, 2009  6:49 PM)Driger Wrote: What if M stood for magnetic Gasp Wait no...TT has never released magnetic parts...i think D:

Yes they did. The magnecore series.

I doubt it's a magnetic track though.
What if it's something ordanary like magnificent.
Magnificent145?

Wut!?
(Aug. 22, 2009  3:28 PM)Giga Wrote: Hey, hey. Do we know the spring is in the bottom? Why not the track?
They never really mentioned the Track, and from what I remember "JUMPING ATTACK" was in the same sentence as "Bottom".
(Aug. 22, 2009  9:35 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: What if it's something ordanary like magnificent.

What would "Magnificent 145" do?

(Aug. 22, 2009  6:49 PM)Driger Wrote: What if M stood for magnetic Gasp Wait no...TT has never released magnetic parts...i think D:

What kind of use would a magnetic track have?

Magnets don't attract our beys
Either the team working on the computer graphics was high and drunk, or that is a weird Bottom ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K..._Anime.jpg
I did not take this screenshot.
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Either the team working on the computer graphics was high and drunk, or that is a weird Bottom ...

hahahah tooo funny, yea seriously though that looks terrible like did someone melt that shizz or something like damn
Maybe its real. and the Q stands for Quirky.
Eee
Q hmmm... the pic Kai-V posted... the bottom in it looks like the thing comming out of the circle in the Q

might this be it? Gasp
I would not be surprised at all if that is the actual Bottom.
(Sep. 13, 2009  3:20 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: How does that jump? And the track looks weird, how does it work?

if someone knew it would've been posted oh my god stop posting
O.o

haha maybe jumping attack refers to all the bouncing around this blade with do every time the edge of that bottom hits the stadium?
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:30 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: O.o

haha maybe jumping attack refers to all the bouncing around this blade with do every time the edge of that bottom hits the stadium?

My feeling as well. I've experimented with this shape before, it's pretty neat, but the Stamina is ... well, RF is Bearing Core by comparison.
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Either the team working on the computer graphics was high and drunk, or that is a weird Bottom ...

What the...

Anyway, thank you Kai-V.
Why is knowone talking about the track? It looks awesome Eee
Lol the tip looks funky xD But that perfectly round track may be useful
The colour choice doesn't seem to go well together and tht track is the strangest i've seen. o.O
the track looks very bulky
the bottom looks like what my drazer V bottom was like after playing with it on concrete xD
The track now has my attention. Q seems like nothing more than a gimmick track with little to no use. However... I do wanna see how it works.