[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

That's the weirdest bottom I've ever seen in my life.
Yeah, watching the preview for the next episode, the design is definitely intentional, you can see it rotating ...

Also, it does appear they decided to make the Clear Wheel red. How weird.
In the latest episode during the preview you can see it remains like that while it's spinning, which I suppose confirms that it's not an animation frame mistake ...

The Track reminds me of Rubber Weight Core; and if it's anything like that with a customisable Bottom ...
I think it's too early to say what the Track is supposed to be, everything looks like a huge circle when it's spinning.
This is much thick than say, WD145 though.
cant wait till this comes out. it looks (Q)uite strange.
Q :
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4493/...ttoman.jpg
I did not take this screenshot yet.

Nuno Wrote:Anyway, thank you Kai-V.
Thank you.
...wow, that's uh... Ok, honestly, could there be ANY possible use for this bottom competitively? M145 better be astoundingly good to make up for this.
This is ridiculous. How on earth is that supposed to work.
i've tested tips like this before. it's going to be awful
[Image: snapshot20090920182045.jpg]

Cool details on the Track there ...
I wonder if the M stands for Massive...
[Image: Sorry.jpg]

Meme the hell out of this...
wat kind of frickin bottom is that and how the hell is it supposed to spin+stand
Hahaha. I can't believe it! XD

Q=Epic Fail
That honestly looks like it'll be worth it for the track alone, the thing looks immense!
Lets think mabye the track fixs the shape of the bottom by that i mine the track makes the bottom work
(Sep. 21, 2009  12:53 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Lets think mabye the track fixs the shape of the bottom by that i mine the track makes the bottom work

please stop posting if you don't even know what you're saying
yay i don't look up to many things i got got high school during the day
That's no excuse, most people here work jobs or have highschool during the day, yet we still manage to make informative and well founded posts for the most part.
If you don't understand how a part works, then don't comment on it in a way that'd insinuate that you do.
By spinning unevenly, the longer side of tip hits the stadium floor, propelling the blade either in to the air, or in a peculiar pattern across the stadium.
There isn't any way at all that a track could counterbalance this, and any blade using this bottom would perform in the same manor.
looks very intresting
does anyone know what Q stands for yet?xD
(Sep. 21, 2009  1:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That's no excuse, most people here work jobs or have highschool during the day, yet we still manage to make informative and well founded posts for the most part.
If you don't understand how a part works, then don't comment on it in a way that'd insinuate that you do.
By spinning unevenly, the longer side of tip hits the stadium floor, propelling the blade either in to the air, or in a peculiar pattern across the stadium.
There isn't any way at all that a track could counterbalance this, and any blade using this bottom would perform in the same manor.

Maybe English is not his first language...? He's using words in wrong places.
The Bottom- Q

Officially the worst bottom ever made

The proof? The picture on the page before and the weird shape.... http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4493/...ttoman.jpg

but I think that M145 will be useful.. (more useful than Q)
(Sep. 21, 2009  1:12 PM)Dirge Wrote: looks very intresting
does anyone know what Q stands for yet?xD

Quake.
Even After the episode i still don't know what the track does:\