[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

Maybe it makes the bey its attached to wobble.
(Sep. 21, 2009  8:49 PM)Maz Wrote: Maybe it makes the bey its attached to wobble.

What makes you say that?
(Sep. 21, 2009  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What makes you say that?

Maybe the hole in the track is not centered so the tip of Q can be in the center. (I noticed Q wasn't centered in episode 25.)
However putting another bottom would probably make it wobble and get unbalanced.

I think that's what Maz means (If he was talking about the track). Smile

That would probably be the only way for Quake to work and not make the bey unbalanced.
(Sep. 21, 2009  10:38 PM)Nuno Wrote: Maybe the hole in the track is not centered so the tip of Q can be in the center. (I noticed Q wasn't centered in episode 25.)
However putting another bottom would probably make it wobble and get unbalanced.

I think that's what Maz means (If he was talking about the track). Smile

That would probably be the only way for Quake to work and not make the bey unbalanced.

... you've completely misinterpreted how Quake works.
Storm Capricorne is psycho. XD (In the anime.)
I think the Q is going to going to be good for combos, for beys that are going in for quick attack, or for beys that are going to pick off the other opponents bottoms..
Seems more like a gimmick bottom to me than anything else, could be interesting to use for a while.
Maybe High recoil OHKO combos?

Also, call me slow, but could somebody somehow decribe to me how exactly this bottom works? It confuses me.

Wouldn't the bey spin off balance and grind into the stadium floor?
When the bottom hits the floor, the tip smashes against the floor at an angle, which then pushes away from the stadium floor with rotation.
By pushing away, the blade is thrown a small distance in to the air, and then the process is repeated.
Any combo using Q will have VERY low endurance, and I'd guess that if a KO isn't achieved within the first second or two.
Well, game over.
I think I'd say that the best bet combo wise would probably be Quetz 90Q, but I can see LibraM145Q being a possibility too.
No, because the Beyblade is constantly revolving, hence the Bottom's angle against the Stadium slope is clearly constantly changing.
(Sep. 21, 2009  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... you've completely misinterpreted how Quake works.

nvm my post i just tested a Q like tip and now i know how it works. XD

*ignore my other post*

EDIT: Very poor survival.
you know with its extremely low survival its ironic that they depicted it following kyouya for that long
(Sep. 22, 2009  9:18 PM)lahtel Wrote: you know with its extremely low survival its ironic that they depicted it following kyouya for that long

It's almost like the anime exaggerates the abilities of beyblades. Gasp
What, you mean that yours can't shoot hurricanes, and destroy boulders?
I'm really surprised that we haven't seen a better track shot yet, and it's annoying me if I'm being honest.
Only part that'll probably be useful and we haven't seen what it properly looks like.
no i mean in this episode it shows SPECIFICALLY that this blade has stamina
anyway this one i coudnt resist
No, they don't.
They just have it bouncing around for ages to show its users determination, you're reading way too far in to the content of an anime episode.
Anyway, this is off the topic of the actual blade, if you want to talk about the anime, then talk about it in the anime and manga section.
they may not have tried to but they did i was just stating a small observaion relax
anyway exactly how long will it spin anyway
(Sep. 22, 2009  11:14 PM)lahtel Wrote: they may not have tried to but they did i was just stating a small observaion relax
anyway exactly how long will it spin anyway

i'm seriously guessing under 20 seconds
I wanna see what this is like in the Wide square and Super Attack Stadium.
(Sep. 23, 2009  12:56 AM)Khel Wrote: I wanna see what this is like in the Wide square and Super Attack Stadium.

ten of them
We're so doing this.
M145 wasn't shown enough, I'm really curious as to what it's supposed to do, or at least the intent for it. The size is there though, could make for an interesting part.

Bringing up stadiums, the WBBA's ramp stadium things would be interesting to launch a combo with that tip on it.

Seems poor, but I'm curious to see what type of damage a Libra with a Q on it would do :o
The only advantage I possibly see Q having is against someone who is excellent at controlling their blade's launch but has no other noteworthy knowledge of the game, as Q's movement pattern would be completely unpredictable.
(Sep. 23, 2009  1:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: thats it. im deleting this horrible website

Thats like the third time you said that today lol

Q looks like its gonna suck...bad oh well maybe it will work out
maybe Q is a way they finaly figured out to have a jumping base that actully works?