[Product]  BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q

It would be Storm Capricorn M145Q - MF Smile
I'm a sucker for the original Capricorne aesthetics wise. Hopefully this looks neat too
Q, hmm...

I really can't think of a good bottom name for attackers other than quick

But for all we know, it may mean another word

Anyways, hooray for 3 new parts(Clear Wheel, Track, Bottom)
Best news I've heard for a while (aside from CH120 in a starter now Grin), really hope it is a metal track Grin

And yeah, I've been noticing a lot of Japanese forums using (- MF) at the end of a combo to denote a Metal Face.
Why would they put a metal track on an attacker to slow it down???

Maybe you are right though...

Still, I guess its name is something like "Malicious"
(Jul. 25, 2009  6:59 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Why would they put a metal track on an attacker to slow it down???

Again, an uncustomized beyblade not working well? >>

I mean, the exception would be Storm Pegasis but whatever. Regardless I'm more on the lines thinking it's going to be something similar to a high attack Track like H145 on Dark Bull. It wouldn't even shock me if this was some sort of Attack oriented Balance type like Dark Bull is supposed to be.
My morning is so made. I can't wait to see what these turn out to be. ^ ^ I suppose I won't attempt to guess what Q means...
This is a mind boggling MFB, i'm not going to even attenpt to try and guess what it is.
I really love waking up to new release announcements Grin
As for Q though, carp knows.. Quadrangle? I'm guessing it will be Quick, but that really is a terrible name.
More interested in M145 than anything else to be honest.
M145 can also be something like H145, since capricorne was an attack type. I have no idea on Q though...
(Jul. 25, 2009  6:59 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Why would they put a metal track on an attacker to slow it down???

Well if the Q stands for quick, then that'd make up for a metal track slowing it down.
Why in the world would it be malicious

I still can't guess what the Q is..

Haha, I was discussing with Brad a bottom called QB. Quartz Ball~
(Jul. 26, 2009  1:34 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Cause it sounds like something with a lot of attack?

How can it "sound" like it has a lot of Attack?
Well, idk

I think I will wait for its release before making assumptions about it's name
Unfortunately, I still have no idea what Q is even after seeing a picture of this Beyblade. I can tell you the Clear Wheel is purple, though.

What's that? "Screw you, Brad,"?
Thanks for the info Brad! Smile

IMO purple Clear Wheels look awesome, so I'm really looking forward to this release! Grin
Me getting dis
The description clearly mentions "Jumping Attack" and it also says something about the axis, for the Bottom.

There is no information about the Track yet.

Moreover, I added release dates for the new releases.
That's odd....
Sounds interesting though. Can't wait to see what it actually is.
Jumping blades in the past have been... Well, trash really.
Not so sure I'll be getting this one.
great. a jumping gimmick. truly innovative, god bless takara-tomy
Like always, I shall reserve judgement till I see it.

Maybe it will you know be a good jumping gimmick...........
(Aug. 19, 2009  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: great. a jumping gimmick. truly innovative, god bless takara-tomy

You knew it was going to happen Tired

Maybe they mixed Q with J, so it really just sounds for Jumping?