[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

(Apr. 27, 2009  1:11 AM)blader9 Wrote: es could mean etearnal survive

The bottoms have descriptive names, not vague ones.
if this is a bearing bottom es could mean

E spin I can't think of anything for E
The bearing would be in the track ...

Seriously, if you can't think of any reasonable speculation, how about not posting?
T = "Turn"?

Because that's what a bearing base does: it turns.
Honestly Tornado still seems the most plausible, even if it should be released with a Pegasis (or even Leone) blade instead. There's no other good name for a bearing/free-spinning track (except for maybe Turn).
Well we already know that two different parts can have (nearly) identical names.
I'm referring to the Wide Defense 145 Track and Wide Defense Bottom.
So why can't there be a Metal Wheel and a Track both named Tornado.
Besides I think Clay Aries ED145D is likelier to have the bearing track as in it's description it said: "Equipped with a freely spinning Defense Track"
ES stands for Eternal Sharp.

According to Toys 'R' Us Japan, the Bottom has free rotation, and T125 (or T145) has some downforce, but more centrifugal force. Obviously Libra is still a Stamina type beyblade.
Hell yeah.
(May. 08, 2009  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ES stands for Eternal Sharp.

According to Toys 'R' Us Japan, the Bottom has free rotation, and T125 (or T145) has some downforce, but more centrifugal force. Obviously Libra is still a Stamina type beyblade.
QFT
Eee
LibraD125ES :drool:
Some how I doubt ES will stay eternally sharp. XD

Or could it possibly be a hint at Metal Sharp? Though I woulda thought they'd call that MS instead. Confused
(May. 08, 2009  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ES stands for Eternal Sharp.

Finally! A bearing bottom! Grin
Trust it to be Libra that gets it as well haha. Another fine addition to MFB. Expect this to be popular, so pre-order as soon as !!
Yet another awesome blade I wont get Tired
Here comes LDragoD125ES
And LDrago105RF to beat that
Eh. Rock L Drago D 125 Es
Might not be as nice as the regular for spin stealing. But lets see who knows.
Finally we're getting a bearing bottom XD Will def. be getting multiples of these. Wonder how they'll make the bearing work on a bottom.

And T125 is prolly just Tornado 125.
Already mailed theintoy to ask if they can put me on a reserve list for this.
And thus the LibraT125ES war begins!
(May. 08, 2009  10:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: Some how I doubt ES will stay eternally sharp. XD

Or could it possibly be a hint at Metal Sharp? Though I woulda thought they'd call that MS instead. Confused

You're going to feel foolish if the bottoms made of diamond!
I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! XD
(May. 09, 2009  1:46 AM)blader9 Wrote: I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! XD

This wasn't a very informative post :\ You were right about what?
I think Blader 9 was the person who mentioned first before that it could be a bearing tip, and as Kai V confirmed, yes he was right
and I said "eternal survive" I got the eternal part right.
unfortunately it sounds like thats a no, but a bearing bottom is excellent Grin can't wait till i get the 2 i pre-ordered