[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

I can easily see T145 be an actually effective version of DF145.

By Evasive Sharp, my mind thinks of a REALLY sharp tip, something that wobbles very easily (a.k.a, evading attacks)
Another metal wheel re-used ...? I don't like this trend.
lol extra sharp
(Apr. 23, 2009  6:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: I thought Libra would have the Metal Version of Mad seing as it looks just like Libra. Guess not. >.< Or maybe not Mad, I forget the names of the light wheels, but there's one that looks like Libra right?

Mad is Dark ...

I think you mean Heat:

[Image: lightwheel_heat.jpg]

Which, weirdly, looks nothing like Flame. Wut!?
Yeah, thats the one. Plus Flame seems like it was designed specifically for Sagittario, I dunno why they'd give it to another beyblade. Aspecially Libra which is perfect for heat. =_=
I see three potential problems with this idea of ES:
1. If the tip was made of plastic, I can see it wearing down to a normal Sharp pretty fast.
2. If the tip was made of metal, it would probably damage the stadium.
3. If it wobbled easily, wouldn't it lose too much spinning time by touching the stadium floor early?

EDIT:
(Apr. 23, 2009  7:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Mad is Dark ...

I think you mean Heat:

[Image: lightwheel_heat.jpg]

Which, weirdly, looks nothing like Flame. Wut!?

Exactly my thought. It doesn't fit the whole light wheel theory.
I don't think the T would stand for Tornado. It would be a good name for a Wheel in the future.
Damn.... sucks that this will have the Flame metal wheel. But I'm not comlaining because at least we get a new track and bottom.

And another gimmick released on the 145 track.
If flame saggatario is good this is good.
Ehhh, reusing Sag's wheel. This will be weird looking. Interested in the track and bottom, though.
(Apr. 23, 2009  8:33 PM)Kei Wrote: I don't think the T would stand for Tornado. It would be a good name for a Wheel in the future.

Okay, good point. Could be the successor of Storm.
Tornado Pegasus?I would say Hurricane Pegasus Is better But any,I cant beleive they reused the Clear Wheel Of Saggitario F (XD im calling MFBS like plastics Like Dragoon Victory Dragoon V,Saggitario Flame,Flame Saggitario,Saggatario F,and Pegasus S)I would say T stands for Tall Or Team,Maybe T for Trash,I dunno,Es I would say Endurence Something
They reused the Metal Wheel. IT won't be Endurance cause Hasbro invented it.
(Apr. 23, 2009  8:47 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I would say T stands for Tall Or Team,Maybe T for Trash,I dunno,Es I would say Endurence Something

T=team, trash......no.

Maybe Thick 145
This sounds pretty cool and as for 'ES', is it possible that it is equal status?
'Equal' might work but 'status'? lol
I might of spelled it wrong or it isn't possible to do that, I don't know, I'm still a learner.
T145.. ES.

I can't figure it out! I'm looking forward to seeing the material ES is made from though.
Some possibilities I can think of....

E:
- enhanced

S:
- solid
- smooth
- stable/stabilized
- steep
- sharp
- streamline
- straight
- stretched
Stretched? Streamline? Really?

I hate this. Every time we find out the letters people just start throwing out every word they can think of ...
I'm pretty sure S is going to be sharp

It's the E that's confusing me
Elastic! Tongue_out You know it'll work

No but really. Sad to see another reused wheel. I would have loved to see a better HWS defense Wheel. Like one that doesn't weigh next to nothing.
THICK 145 ENHANCED STRETCHED Supaburn
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:28 PM)Anubis Wrote: THICK 145 ENHANCED STRETCHED Supaburn

Well yeah it won't be something like enhanced stretched. Obviously I didn't mean for all the words to be able to go together :\ I was just listing out possibilities.

(Apr. 23, 2009  9:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stretched? Streamline? Really?

You never know Tongue_out I guess it was the way I thought of it that made it seem like they would work.