[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

He said the PURPLE EARTH was the Heavist metal wheel.
Yes, so Earth usually weighs 30 or 31 grams, as I mentioned. On the picture in the link, you can see that the purple Earth weighs 33.1 grams.

I am a girl, also.
Thanks and darn i keep forgeting sorry about that Kai-V...
Where do we buy for that kind of money?? Ebay?? Rinkya??
(Feb. 21, 2010  3:42 AM)Dranzer_61098_ Wrote: Where do we buy for that kind of money?? Ebay?? Rinkya??
Purple Earth Aquila ? Probably only on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
Definitely buying one of these now. A must have for all competitive Bladers.

Updating the wiki article as well.
would wait if i were you, you will likely see this mold used in ranbu etc
(Feb. 21, 2010  7:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: would wait if i were you, you will likely see this mold used in ranbu etc

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. But, the purple Earth looks so good, so I'll go for it anyways haha. It isn't very expensive on YJA right now.
Oh, so it isn't the coating. Sorry guys for the wrong guess. Anyway, I'm soooo going to get this Purple Earth Wheel (if I canPinching_eyes).
Have there been any other blogs that have found the same weight?
I'll order one anyway so I can take some photos for the wiki, but it'd be good to get a second opinion on it.
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:55 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Have there been any other blogs that have found the same weight?
I have not found any other blog yet. Sometimes it takes them weeks to weigh the latest parts though ...
Thanks Kai-V.
Not massively important, but the plastic thread on the bottom of the metal face included with MF Earth Aquilla105HF/S is purple.
[Image: yoshilb64img600x4501266.jpg]
I think the HF/S is a different colour also; I always assumed from the images that it was the cloudy blue like the one from RBLV2.
the 105 and HF/S seem to be a color match for 90 and WF.
The above picture is a little desaturated (as you can tell from the purple wheel looking less vibrant).
So I bought one of these. However I don't expect to have it shipped for a few months.
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/133221947

:s

It's not the Purple Earth mold for sure ... Perhaps just an exceptionally heavy regular Earth?

I would expect the Purple mold to be gradually introduced into Earth Aquila 145WDs and RBV4s, though.

Apparently this confused some people - This auction is an illegal modification a Japanese Beyblader has made.
(Feb. 22, 2010  6:40 PM)♥ Wrote: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/133221947

:s

It's not the Purple Earth mold for sure ... Perhaps just an exceptionally heavy regular Earth?

I would expect the Purple mold to be gradually introduced into Earth Aquila 145WDs and RBV4s, though.
It says 'custom' and some other things though ... Plus, usually, when I see photos of products like this and that they bother to show how much it weighs, the parts were often modified.

Or it is a heavy regular Earth.
I get the feeling there is a reason why they aren't showing the under side of the wheel in any photos.
Could have been modified in the same way that the underside of dark wheels have been filled with metal in the past?
Actually yes, it is modified from the information underneath. Oops, sorry guys.
(Feb. 22, 2010  6:29 PM)Khel Wrote: So I bought one of these. However I don't expect to have it shipped for a few months.

How much did you pay?
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:32 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: How much did you pay?

For the most part, they are topping off at 1500 yen on YJA. And, with MOJ fees you'll be paying about 2600 yen.
That's around what I paid for it.
Saw one for 1333, but that's the lowest I've seen it at so far.
I can only assume the price will escalate after the promotion is over.
(Feb. 24, 2010  12:58 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Saw one for 1333, but that's the lowest I've seen it at so far.
I can only assume the price will escalate after the promotion is over.

Sweet. Let's see if I can get it.Joyful_2
Atm it seems likely that the purple earth wheel is the same mold as the one used in the sonokong earth virgo starter. So isn't the usefulness of the limited one gone?