[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

(Sep. 26, 2009  2:58 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Isn't the T125 like the DF145 or am I wrong

they're two entirely different parts

they're not even the same height
(Sep. 26, 2009  3:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're two entirely different parts

they're not even the same height
Thats not what i meant i mean what both parts do is almost the same or am i wrong
(Sep. 26, 2009  3:03 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Thats not what i meant i mean what both parts do is almost the same or am i wrong

how can they do the same thing if they're different heights
Wow Earth Aquila Looks like a good bey to me.

I think I will be definetly picking it up in the very near future..
I wish we could see if it outlasted virgo df145D
A few of us ordered the Korean version of Earth Aquila from Ebay. Assuming everything is legit, we will get them soon and we'll be able to see how that matchup goes.
(Sep. 26, 2009  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how can they do the same thing if they're different heights

arent they both meant to push air downward
(Sep. 29, 2009  11:47 PM)lahtel Wrote: arent they both meant to push air downward
YES thats what i meant i coundn't figure out how to explain it to brad
Height matters a lot, and the wings are not that similar since I believe they are not even as wide. If you want to argue, go learn physics first. They cannot "do the same thing" if they are almost completely different.
(Sep. 30, 2009  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Height matters a lot, and the wings are not that similar since I believe they are not even as wide. If you want to argue, go learn physics first. They cannot "do the same thing" if they are almost completely different.
I never said i was right
"i coundn't figure out how to explain it to brad"

This sentence implied something else, but OK.

By the way, Aquila weighs a normal 2.9 grams, and WD, just like WB.
i wounder why in all the Aquila vides i've seen Aquila never had the yellow sticker for the face and what could have better stamina the WB or the WD :\
(Sep. 30, 2009  3:18 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: i wounder why in all the Aquila vides i've seen Aquila never had the yellow sticker for the face and what could have better stamina the WB or the WD :\

WD would have better stamina.
Are all sono kong products 100% legit

I mean, are they the same materials etc as TT?
(Oct. 03, 2009  5:47 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Are all sono kong products 100% legit

I mean, are they the same materials etc as TT?
This is obviously off-topic. We have another thread for such questions.
sorry, but I hope to buy earth aquila from the korean seller in the near future
I plan on getting this along with Rock Escolpio, Launcher Grip White, Flame Libra, Bey Pointer, and Bey Carrier Waist Type from theintoy so expect an unboxing of it.
like a million people have this already ...

on a related, more general note, what is the obsession with "unboxing" vids anyway?
I think Unboxing is just like a Myspace page, It just shows how people need attention. Rofl Just joking.

Unboxing vids are just a way to show people what they Received on youtube. I have seen a million of them
I guess it's gratifying for those who do it. Nothing wrong with it, to each his own.
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:17 AM)Khel Wrote: I guess it's gratifying for those who do it. Nothing wrong with it, to each his own.

Yeah, video whatever you want. Just don't particularly get the draw of watching a stranger unwrap and remove packaging from a toy or gadget.
living vicariously through others
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: living vicariously through others

That's a very good way to put it.
I like watching unboxing of bigger more expensive things like ChillaFrilla does sometimes. but toys are weird to watch.
tonight i'll post unboxing videos of my beef roast

stay tuned!!