[Product]  BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD

This is the best unboxing vid.
It's also from the people who WORKED on the product, and is made to be entertaining.

Just seeing some guy in a video opening a box is pretty dull, especially since most of them have awful cameras and don't bother making an effort to entertain the watcher.
brad: hahahahaha

crimson:
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:33 AM)Crimson Wrote: Just seeing some guy in a video opening a box is pretty dull, especially since most of them have awful cameras and don't bother making an effort to entertain the watcher.

they all have that really irritating, whiny accented voice as well "hello youtoobers ... [awkward fumbling of plastic wrapping]"

----

jerks shut up you are derailing a great [and old] thread

other news - kei has written a super awesome article on earth aquila 145wd, keep your eyes peeled; it will be up in the next few hours!
Thank you Kei. I seriously can't wait to own these blades since I've wanted Earth Aquila for a long time. I've also seen so many Metal Fight Beyblade unboxing videosm plus I'm also reviewing the stuff when I unbox it and it's going to be a 4 minute 32 second video since that's how long the first videos on my camera are, btw I got a digital camera so I can also take pics of my beyblades. My vids are uploaded to Veoh since I can't log on to my Youtube accout, I think someone hacked it.
(Feb. 04, 2010  2:34 AM)♥ Wrote: other news - kei has written a super awesome article on earth aquila 145wd, keep your eyes peeled; it will be up in the next few hours!

Sorry, it's actually going to be posted tomorrow! I want to do some more testing with WDs defensive capabilities before I write about them.
I'm still glad that there's going to be an article on Earth Aquila plus I can't wait to test it out myself.
I still don't see the article, also thanks for saying Earth Aquila is a good idea to get on the product consultation thread guys. I can't wait to own it and see the article.
Did you really expect Kei to upload it so early in the morning?
I didn't know it was afternoon in my time. I still can't wait to own this. I'm also getting Dark Bull and Flame Sagittario with Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, bey Pointer, Launcher Grip White, and Bey Carrier Waist Type.

Edit: saw the article it was awesome.
So as a follow up to Kai-V's post in a thread I've forgotten. That limited edition Earth Aquila went on sale. I believe it was a one day sale at a particular store. Looks pretty cool.

http://pub.ne.jp/purasen4188/
thats an awesome blade!! ok soo WD is the wide defense thingy ( i have no idea at the moment XD ) sooo whats the 145?
(Feb. 19, 2010  7:08 PM)zedarkwolf123 Wrote: thats an awesome blade!! ok soo WD is the wide defense thingy ( i have no idea at the moment XD ) sooo whats the 145?

read the wiki article on Metal Fight Beyblade.
ooooh!! now i understand!! thank you!
As far as I know it was not modified by this blogger, however Earth seems to weigh 33.1 grams, which is quite different to the usual 30 or 31 ...
http://ameblo.jp/i-rumasan/image-1046314...92438.html
Likely because of the coating.
is that just the weight of the clear wheel or the metal wheel or both?
(Feb. 20, 2010  1:46 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: is that just the weight of the clear wheel or the metal wheel or both?

Didn't you look at the whole link page? If not, the answer to your question is right there...
Geez, I'm just dying to see a picture of the purple metal and clear wheels together... Prrretty.
(Feb. 20, 2010  2:17 PM)BladingBrian Wrote: Geez, I'm just dying to see a picture of the purple metal and clear wheels together... Prrretty.

Well, Kai-V gave us this link:
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...to0220.jpg
Check it out.
Thanks for the link Kai-V!Joyful_2
(Feb. 19, 2010  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Likely because of the coating.

Speaking of 'coating', DrigerGT posted this on his blogspot: http://drigergt.blogspot.com/2010/02/bey...aince.html
It's basically about keeping you Beyblades shiny and new, but the coating from the polish and spray would probably make the wheel heavier similar to the case of this Purple Earth wheel.
To make a Wheel 1 to 3 gr heavier, only by coating whit spry paint, probably you must coating it for 10 time and put a lot of paint XD
Ok you can put aside spry paint and use lead paint, but it is carcinogenic and I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE use of products so harmful!

Is much more likely that to produce this limited edition wheel, has been used a metal alloy slightly heavier [weight differences can be found in many "identical" models that certainly produced in different periods], or that the person who posted the photo was very very lucky ^^
I doubt it was the coating either. Weighing all three of my Quetz including one that has almost no paint all come out to the same weight. It's probably an actual difference in the wheel itself.
The Wheel has been modified. As I recall, it is also one of the only Wheels which was prone to breaking:

[Image: th_earthaquilanew-1.png]

Click to enlarge; you can see the bits which have been reinforced.
(Feb. 21, 2010  1:01 AM)♥ Wrote: The Wheel has been modified. As I recall, it is also one of the only Wheels which was prone to breaking:

[Image: th_earthaquilanew-1.png]

Click to enlarge; you can see the bits which have been reinforced.
Ah, that is what I thought, however I had no clear picture of Earth in my files to make a strong comparison.

Well, this makes this purple Earth the heaviest Metal Wheel at the moment.
(Feb. 21, 2010  2:34 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: How much is the weight?

(Feb. 19, 2010  10:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know it was not modified by this blogger, however Earth seems to weigh 33.1 grams, which is quite different to the usual 30 or 31 ...
http://ameblo.jp/i-rumasan/image-1046314...92438.html

-.- Please read before posting.