[Product]  BB-45 Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B

Virgo ED145ES

*__*
I want ED145 now. Gah, I wish I was here for the pre-order party. I'd be willing to pay someone for the Track itself *_*
You'll probably be able to get Clay Aries on YJ for under 2000 yen, so if you want it that desperately, you should be able to get it.
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You'll probably be able to get Clay Aries on YJ for under 2000 yen, so if you want it that desperately, you should be able to get it.
Under 2000 yen? aquario is about that price and mad cancer is the double...
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:10 AM)Beynval Wrote: Under 2000 yen? aquario is about that price and mad cancer is the double...

Mad Cancer is the exception because it was released just as the series took off and sold out quickly. Wind Aquario isn't that expensive, hell, I was able to get the entire RBVL2 set for 3000.
if it really the case, ill get at least 2. Though i'd be pleasantly surprised.
Now that I think about it, if the Circular section of the track is what is free spinning, wouldn't that be more detrimental to the Bey than useful? Or is it negligible because it's Circular? I remember of HMS blades had free spinning CWD and those were bad, but they had protrusions.
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:31 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Now that I think about it, if the Circular section of the track is what is free spinning, wouldn't that be more detrimental to the Bey than useful? Or is it negligible because it's Circular? I remember of HMS blades had free spinning CWD and those were bad, but they had protrusions.

What? Who says free-spinning CWD were bad?
I read somewhere that they were. I guess I misunderstood what was said =/

That said, wouldn't a free-spinning circle that is reasonably wide be better defensively for repelling attacks than on a Stamina combo? Or would the Circle be better for regaining lost balance?
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:23 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Oh no, free spinners,

what's next? free spinning metal wheel?

how bout you free spin your way outta here
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:23 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Oh no, free spinners,

what's next? free spinning metal wheel?

This is ironically not funny because it's not ironically funny.
I thought about this part loads:

So it's basically a free-spinning WD145 - is this really much better than C145? Whereas each "claw" is only attached to a small peg on the Track, the friction is significantly lower compared to the entire part of ED around the Track.

Obviously, you'd need to see the actual design of the Track, but just more speculation ...

I will most probably be picking up a complete set of this, or just Clay Aries ED145B regardless.
If it's basically a free-spinning WD145, would the fact it's free-spinning make it loads better than WD145? Since WD145 has been demeaned not so great.
I'd imagine it would factor two things:

A) Additional weight, however they decide to make this work will determine it's weight and durability, it would have to be a decently sturdy setup as I'd imagine they're aware of combination's like Storm or Quetz having full on smashes against it.

B) Balance, a ring outside like that free spinning may or may not off-set the balance of the combination. One thing that tends to kill Defense types occasionally is being knocked off balance and having the side/bottom run along the stadium floor.
After watching the most recent episode of the anime, it looks ED145 can take and deflect a hit without hindering the Stamina of the rest of the Beyblade. I just hope it works as well in real life as it does in speculation.
I don't see how this is similar to WD145. WD145 had three wings, whereas this is one big ring.
I was under the impression it was three wings which rotated.
look at that more versions of the same blades, i won't be getting this unless there isn't some cheaper way to get any of the more usefull bottoms that i could randomly get.

offtopic: i'd prefer for them to release a cancer booster (not the mad cancer booster) or HWS version of libra
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:38 AM)undeadboll Wrote: look at that more versions of the same blades, i won't be getting this unless there isn't some cheaper way to get any of the more usefull bottoms that i could randomly get.

offtopic: i'd prefer for them to release a cancer booster (not the mad cancer booster) or HWS version of libra

Flame Libra T145ES is coming out in september if i didn't remember incorrectly...

IMO, asides from special tracks and bottoms, random light boosters are mostly fashion statements. In all honesty, even if RBLV3 didn't have ED145, i would have bought it just for the sake of the Aries clear wheel...
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:29 AM)♥ Wrote: I was under the impression it was three wings which rotated.

What gave you that impression?
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:29 AM)♥ Wrote: I was under the impression it was three wings which rotated.
It actually does look as if there were three sections :
[Image: ClayAries_ThreeWings.jpg]

Seeing the Track at another angle would help ...
(Jul. 20, 2009  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What gave you that impression?

Hmm, the picture Kai-V posted, and also this.

[Image: snapshot20090712170148.th.png]
Perhaps it is, then, in which case, it will definitely be more Defense than Stamina ... and perhaps outclassed by C145, still. Unhappy

EDIT: Damn, looks like you're correct, then.
To be honest if it was a solid circle, it would have more defense, too.