[Product]  BB-45 Random Booster Light Vol. 3 Clay Aries ED145B

(Jun. 29, 2009  7:47 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Your ideas are plain incorrect.
I have no intentions of flaming:

This is the only time I missed being on the commitee...

Well, if you are so bold with a statement write your reasoning and if the answer is intuition, you would get banned so quick that the phase between me completing and publishing a WBO TR containing information on %80 of MFB released so far and spreading the word to to the whole Turkish community where I get reassigned to my place in the commitee and then ban you would in would happen with the speed of light.

Aside from going too much hyperbolic on such an issue to show that how I cannot tolerate people who does not know the meaning of respect, please give me a reasonable explanation if you're trying to stand with such a stance as right know I am wondering why is my reasoning wrong for a possible defense type track having a gimmick which theoretically would serve well...
That's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it's wrong banning someone if they get something incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's wrong.
...then stop acting like you're the only one who's right especially when you have no proof to back it up...

then things should go better for you Grin
Well, you did say you are sure of it.
If you're THAT sure of your claims, enough so to outright shoot someone elses ideas down because you believe yours is the correct answer, then be prepared to face consequences if you're incorrect.
But still banning someone just if they screw up on info is wrong. If I did that to you guys you'd be pissed as well.
(Jun. 29, 2009  8:30 PM)dark wolf Wrote: That's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it's wrong banning someone if they get something incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's wrong.

It's also wrong to make bold claims that you KNOW stuff without backing it up..

You can have an opinion, but you can never declare them facts if you cannot prove them..
Fine I'll stop. Just don't F***ing ban me!!!!!!
I know you starred it out but no profanity please. From now on try to think before you say things and be a little nicer to our lovely webmaster. Now, I don't want to hear another word about petty arguing/banning. You say you'll stop so that's fine, let's put this little matter behind us and bring back talk about the actual item. Smile
I wonder what it could be if it's not extra defense. maybe it is nmaybe it isn't we just have to wait until Kai V gets more info. Sorry Bey Brad. It's just that sometimes I can be a know it all. No hard feelings right? (OH GOD I'm off topic).
To be honest I didn't think Extra Defense was such a terrible idea. But it'd be nice if it had a little more meaning behind it. Guess we'll just have to wait.....not too long now though. Smile
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: To be honest I didn't think Extra Defense was such a terrible idea. But it'd be nice if it had a little more meaning behind it. Guess we'll just have to wait.....not too long now though. Smile

Maybe Extra defense means it has something like C145 to absorb shocks and make it have more defense.I dunno Im throwing random ideas

I would say its Evasive Defense though.I know its never gonna be this but I Kinda like the name

also dark wolf,dont thank god,thank the commitee for not getting angry at you
That's not a bad idea (if the track name does turn out to be Extra Defense).
I said thank god because we don't have to wait so hacking long now but I'm glad the commitee didn't get angry at me.
Extermination Destroyer
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:14 PM)dark wolf Wrote: Now that's a deadly name.

that...IS AWESOME! But I highly doubt they would put such an awesome name as that Unhappy
Guys, stop spamming up this thread.

Dark Wolf, I'm not going to ban you; I was making a point. You don't have any official information, you are just guessing like everyone else, so stop acting so high-and-mighty about it.
I have 16 of this booster pre-ordered, so hopefully I will get at least two Clay Aries ...

I truly hope it comes with D, though. That Bottom is way too hard to get! Otherwise, there's only one other D in the booster.
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I have 16 of this booster pre-ordered, so hopefully I will get at least two Clay Aries ...

I truly hope it comes with D, though. That Bottom is way too hard to get! Otherwise, there's only one other D in the booster.

16 PREORDERD!!?! I ONLY PREORDERD 3!!!!! you must be rolling in dough!
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:30 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: 16 PREORDERD!!?! I ONLY PREORDERD 3!!!!! you must be rolling in dough!

Not really ... I'm just 20 years old, so my idea of what a lot of money is is a bit different from yours. Wink

Regardless, I prefer not to talk about my finances.
It stands for Edible Doughnuts. It'll come with a standard 145 track and a box of Krispy Kremes.

I'm sure of it.
That was just out of the blue and really weird.
(Jun. 29, 2009  11:08 PM)dark wolf Wrote: That was just out of the blue and really weird.
Speechless
Quit Spamming! This isn't a chatbox.
EDIT: no wonder, lol
just realized dark wolf is http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Storm-Pegasis

that explains a lot. banned