- Clay Aries ED145B
- Clay Pegasis 145S
- Mad Sagittario C145SD
- Heat Bull D125WB
- Wind Wolf H145D
- Heat Leone H145S
- Mad Bull C145HF
- Wind Sagittario 100SD

ED145 stands for Eternal Defense and has three wings that rotate around the Track.

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-beyblades-bb45-random-booster-aries-p-6748.html?affiliate_banner_id=1&adz=9
lol i dont think heaps of people will be too excited about this. Thanks for the update!
Yay.......XD At least it's cheap. Ish. Not as cheap as the other one though......I don't think anyways.

Thanks for all the updates. Joyful_3
OMFG! >.>
This pisses me off. There's more of them.
Ugh... Another Light Random Booster Unhappy I thought that RBLV2 would be the last one.
It's pretty cheap though and maybe it'll come with a few good parts.

Thanks for the info Kai-V!
Hope they pop in some RF Bottoms, would like to have a few of them around for my future MFB collection Wink
At least there is a new Track ...

フリーで回転するディフェンストラック付き。
This seems to say that it is a Defense Track with free rotation ...
wow, the return of Aries!
Free spin? Very nice, and another way to get the D Bottom.
(Apr. 24, 2009  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At least there is a new Track ...

フリーで回転するディフェンストラック付き。
This seems to say that it is a Defense Track with free rotation ...
Free roation? This wouldn't mean a bearing track, would it?
Just the thing to to , release the most powerful part in a light booster.
It'd definitely drive sales up on the booster massively.
(Apr. 24, 2009  4:29 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: It'd definitely drive sales up on the booster massively.

Yeah, TT know how to sell stuff. I know I'll be buying it. ^^;
(Apr. 24, 2009  5:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, TT know how to sell stuff. I know I'll be buying it. ^^;

I think everyone would be buying it, they'd make a small fortune off of a low selling product.
I'm really curious about the ED145 track and the other parts that will come in this booster (hopefully D125, D, RF, WB, etc.) This light booster might not be that bad....
I just realized, if it's the track that's free rotating, it essentially means we'd be able to put any bottom on a free spin. A free spinning WB would be pretty interesting...
Actually, wonder what a free spinning rubber flat would be like Chocked_2'
If it's a 'defense track with free rotation' I'm thinking it's more likely to have a free spinning ring rather than the whole thing spinning......just a guess though.
Something like D125 with the D part spinning. And maybe a little bigger.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: If it's a 'defense track with free rotation' I'm thinking it's more likely to have a free spinning ring rather than the whole thing spinning......just a guess though.
Something like D125 with the D part spinning. And maybe a little bigger.
Possibly. GRR, this won't be coming out for ages, HATE waiting for information.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:43 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I just realized, if it's the track that's free rotating, it essentially means we'd be able to put any bottom on a free spin. A free spinning WB would be pretty interesting...
Actually, wonder what a free spinning rubber flat would be like Chocked_2'

Duh ...? I've been saying that stuff like this is what made the MFB system superior to the HMS system since the beginning, but nobody listened.
Well, wait a second here.
That's a possibility, and if thats what this is, then yeah, it definitely will set MFB even further apart from anything we've seen previously.
But that's only if this is what this is, and it isn't what Rocky suggested it is.
Could just be a pointless gimmick.
(Apr. 24, 2009  10:33 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Well, wait a second here.
That's a possibility, and if thats what this is, then yeah, it definitely will set MFB even further apart from anything we've seen previously.
But that's only if this is what this is, and it isn't what Rocky suggested it is.
Could just be a pointless gimmick.

Either way, when the free-spinning shaft is inevitably released, it will be in the Track, not the Bottom. Tracks contain gimmicks. Bottoms contain tips for movement. It's been this way since MFB launched and I'm a bit confused that people are just realizing this.
I didn't think that people were just realising it now? It's just that we only have examples now. Obviously there's gonna be a load of cool stuff later but we don't have it all at the moment so people haven't been talking about it......it's not that people weren't listening to you. ^^;
(Apr. 24, 2009  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Either way, when the free-spinning shaft is inevitably released, it will be in the Track, not the Bottom. Tracks contain gimmicks. Bottoms contain tips for movement. It's been this way since MFB launched and I'm a bit confused that people are just realizing this.

In the same way we thought a multi-directional wheel option would inevitably be released?
TakaraTomy seem to be finding more ways of regulating the game, and in all honesty, I hope there won't be another free spinning shaft since just about every previous bearing shaft has dominated the game.
I can only assume TakaraTomy will have picked up on this.
That said, if it is released I'll inevitably buy it.
It'll be one of the game breaking parts where if you don't have it, you're essentially carped.
Yes, there was never any way to beat Wolborg MS ... except for all of the Attack Beyblades that could wipe the floor with it.
(Apr. 24, 2009  11:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, there was never any way to beat Wolborg MS ... except for all of the Attack Beyblades that could wipe the floor with it.
Most of which came out a while after bearing cores release.
I just see it being more like the zombie dominance of the plastic generation.
(Apr. 24, 2009  11:15 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Most of which came out a while after bearing cores release.
I just see it being more like the zombie dominance of the plastic generation.

You're basing this on......

Zombies won't work too well with MFB right now considering Spin direction is relegated to the wheel, and Left spin wheels are not exactly common.

Frankly if anything I see a bearing track to be more like Wolborg MS. It will create a situation where high speed attackers render it less effective. We have low tracks and RF. More Rubber bottoms will be released which I am sure will put it through its paces.

This game has always had 'game-breakers' and this would be no different. They will always release a better part that overpowers the others.