[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

(Sep. 15, 2009  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is for everybody who was complaining about the "ugly colours" of the original Lightning L Drago :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K..._Black.jpg

I am not certain how people are going to get one, except they say it is a 'present' ...

omg
f.90809ug carp.
Amen.
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is for everybody who was complaining about the "ugly colours" of the original Lightning L Drago :

I am not certain how people are going to get one, except they say it is a 'present' ...

OMG.

And I thought the gold L Drago was amazing. Jesus.

It's just the stickers that are ugly =P

That black/gold L Drago looks awesome XD
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:55 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: ...

And I thought the gold L Drago was amazing. Jesus.

the gold l-drago is still cooler looking
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:55 AM)Aqua Wrote: It's just the stickers that are ugly =P

That black/gold L Drago looks awesome XD

Aqua which stickers do you not like? 0_0
The eyes?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:56 AM)Beynval Wrote: Aqua which stickers do you not like? 0_0
The eyes?

probably the dumb flame things
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: probably the dumb flame things
Dammit brad its what I like the most! haha
Eh, so it's got a running track record now, stickers generally suck on Lightning L.
Yea, aside from the flame stickers, really really cool.
Goddamit where is ReallyrandomTJ when we need her LOL
I feel alone liking LL drago's esthetics, stickers and all and all...
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:56 AM)Beynval Wrote: Aqua which stickers do you not like? 0_0
The eyes?

They all aren't that great but it's mostly the colours of the stickers. They just don't go well together.

They're just stickers though, so w/e...

Just to clarify, I was talking about the original L. L Drago.
I think the black and gold colored looks amazing!
driger gt already posted this up in the beyblade videos thread
I plan on getting this along with Flame Libra, Beylauncher Metallic Orange, Launcher Grip, and Launcher Grip White so expect an unboxing of it even though someone already did an unboxing of it (the Sono Kong one).
I just got my Lightning LDrago yesterday.
Alright gamefreak140!! I can't wait to get mine.
The stickers are really annoying to put on!
i dont think that people who are limited to hasbro beys will get the beylauncher L, since:
A: hasbro beyblades come with light launchers and beylaunchers are sold seperately
B:i highly doubt that hasbro is gonna make a launcher that only gets used on one bey
but i guess we wont know till hasbro releases it Tongue_out
A. it offers a stronger lauch
B. That's what TT did.

speculation like this should not go into this thread, think before you post.

Rules etc are explained to you already.
Well, if you want to be technical, ShadowPegasis may have a point. Bare with me for a minute. Although this kind of speculation should not be made, Hasbro didn't quite follow TT's methods seeing as how Storm Pegasus didn't have the string launcher as it originally had, it was made as a seperate item. TT also gave us longer ripcords and Hasbro reverted to the EZ- shooter ripcords. So I wouldn't say he is completely wrong. I would simply say that he may be wrong but right because the Beylauncher-L could in fact be made into a seperate item as well. Marketing strategy at its best.
he's not arguing that it will be sold as a seperate item, rather, the opposite.

Actually, I was the one saying if they were made, they would be bought. Anyway, enough derailing:

Exactly how fragile is lightning L drago? I tried using the clear and metal whel today, and was wondering how fragile it is before I purchase one.
R(insert Japanese and numbers) JB has had a breakage with his Lightning wheel, but he's the only person I've known to have had it happen to them.