[Product]  BB-43 Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Lightning L Drago 100HF should be sold at the World Hobby Fair Summer Events, at the end of June.
http://ameblo.jp/jobimgades/entry-10261655477.html
Still for 1260 yen.
I'm so happy I pre-ordered this, see I never bought the original ldrago, so if lightning ldrago has an improved wheel then I'll be getting the best of both worlds Grin
(May. 16, 2009  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Lightning L Drago 100HF should be sold at the World Hobby Fair Summer Events, at the end of June.
http://ameblo.jp/jobimgades/entry-10261655477.html
Still for 1260 yen.

Wow,I did not know Duel Masters were still popular anywhere.

But man,The things I would do just to live in Japan....They get everything first XD,and some of the times they get stuff not released In the USA
(May. 16, 2009  2:43 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Wow,I did not know Duel Masters were still popular anywhere.

Duel Masters is one of the most popular hobbies in Japan.
(May. 16, 2009  2:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Duel Masters is one of the most popular hobbies in Japan.

That is soo cool! it onpy lasted a few mon ths over here. Now their trying to get rid of starters for $2 over here. Ok il let everyone get back on topic but i just find that cool and surprising.
yeah, i bought a deck and a booster and no1 else got into it XD
The link Kai-V posted doesnt seem to work for me, would anyone mind posting the picture?
(May. 16, 2009  12:56 PM)Hero Wrote: The link Kai-V posted doesnt seem to work for me, would anyone mind posting the picture?
Since they are somebody else's scans, I am not too certain we should do that.

However, they really reveal nothing about Lightning L Drago. CoroCoro just mentions that it will be sold at the World Hobby Fair this summer for 1260 yen; that is all.
If the clear wheel really is left spin capable then Dark LDrago 90RF = Epic win Eee
(May. 16, 2009  5:57 PM)Nuno Wrote: If the clear wheel really is left spin capable then Dark LDrago 90RF = Epic win Eee

That will absolutely not work. Sadly.
all the Metal wheels currently available have a little notch of metal where the prongs of Launcher L would go (preventing any way to use them in left spin)
(May. 16, 2009  5:59 PM)Crimson Wrote: That will absolutely not work. Sadly.
all the Metal wheels currently available have a little notch of metal where the prongs of Launcher L would go (preventing any way to use them in left spin)

Really? Awww man! Unhappy I always tought metal wheels were multi directional. Unhappy
Takara-Tomy did it again... Pinching_eyes_2
[Image: LightningLDrago_Blank.jpg]

Do not start speculating crazily though ...
Chocked_2 at least with who's that Pokemon we had a chance, that is freakin ridiculous...
Lightning seems to have three ramps like the original L Drago did.
Attached Files

.png   Picture 3.png (Size: 30.6 KB / Downloads: 324)
It looks... interesting... lol
That's actually pretty funny.
Does not count. Looks like a blob made of plasticine.
I was hoping the protrusions would be...uh...spikier and not as rounded as they appear to be.
It isn't round as others atleast. I like oval wheels
I can't possible decipher what it looks like

Could be playdoh for all I know.