[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

Dark Bull
Dark Wolf

It's the same metal wheel, different clear wheel.
H145 might be a bit more competent than we originally thought, definitely going to have to get this when they start coming in to stock..
LOL spinster

Actually bought one of these last night by mistake on YJA. The lot had a picture of four, but you only get one Speechless (I'm now translating auctions whenever I am considering bidding on them!).
(Jun. 22, 2009  10:50 PM)Kei Wrote: LOL spinster

Actually bought one of these last night by mistake on YJA. The lot had a picture of four, but you only get one Speechless (I'm now translating auctions whenever I am considering bidding on them!).

I find that web translation tools produce pretty mangled and ambiguous translations regardless.

I still don't know what I've won in my alleged lot.
Awesome DrigerGT, thanks for the link!
Even though you hear L drago hitting the horn, it doesn't seem to help Bull alot, he keeps losing..
(Jun. 28, 2009  1:26 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 100HF VS Dark Bull H145SD Joyful_2

Well, from the looks of it, either Lightning L Drago 100HF's wheel has some good smashing or Dark Bull H145SD's SD is not fit for defense...

I newly noticed H145 applies a pretty good force smash, if its the case it may replace C145 in the competitive play...
Well it depends on what it is versing and also the lightning l drago was customized unlike the dark bull so it was kinda an unfair battle because one was customized and the other wasn't.
(Jun. 28, 2009  6:34 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Well it depends on what it is versing and also the lightning l drago was customized unlike the dark bull so it was kinda an unfair battle because one was customized and the other wasn't.

Why do you call it customized?
(Jun. 28, 2009  6:59 PM)ZenX Wrote: Why do you call it customized?

I guess the HF used in Lightning is from Wind Aquario (Translucent Blue).

Ninjaedit: theflightyellz: So,yeah. They are uncustomized. =D
It's still HF, it makes no difference where the HF came from Chocked_2... They're both essentially uncustomized...
The way I saw it H145 didn't do anything good for bull..
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:12 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: I guess the HF used in Lightning is from Wind Aquario (Translucent Blue).

Ninjaedit: theflightyellz: So,yeah. They are uncustomized. =D

Wind Aquario's bottom is HF/S.
(Jun. 28, 2009  7:48 PM)Anubis Wrote: Wind Aquario's bottom is HF/S.

Oops, my bad. Confused
In my opinion, the video does not show the full potential of these blades since they are used by children (based on the description in the channel: they are 7-year olds), but this is Bey, so anything is possible. Grin
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: H145 ... I can't think of anything.

"Dark" is a pretty terrible name and will pretty much definitely be renamed.
well i dont think they will. they kept the names cerberus and zeus so they might keep it.
(Jun. 29, 2009  1:17 AM)BeyPegasis Wrote: well i dont think they will. they kept the names cerberus and zeus so they might keep it.

Uhh... you quoted a post from over 6 months ago.
Back when we didn't know what the full name of this blade was.
(Jun. 29, 2009  1:17 AM)BeyPegasis Wrote: well i dont think they will. they kept the names cerberus and zeus so they might keep it.

You realize that post is like five months old ... and not relevant at all now.
oops thanks for the insight.XD
So, has anyone had gotten a chance to put their hands on an H145?
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:57 AM)ZenX Wrote: So, has anyone had gotten a chance to put their hands on an H145?

If they had, don't you think they would have mentioned?
Yes, and if EVERYONE used upper attacks every single time, that might be a valid reason to never use a tall track...
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb40-boos...-5340.html
(Jul. 02, 2009  10:47 PM)metal slash Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb40-boos...-5340.html
this is were u can get one
there are many other places as well... and from there, well thats just insanely expensive...