[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

(Jul. 02, 2009  10:47 PM)metal slash Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb40-boos...-5340.html

this is were u can get one

You should let the "THREAD: Stores with beyblades in stock" see the website

maybe they would put that one up on the first page
According to kyoganken, H145 weighs 4.0 grams while Bull is 3.3 grams heavy (second heaviest Clear Wheel).
Thats pretty heavy... Its the same or more as WD145
Hope theintoy gets some of these in stock or someone on ebay sells them otherwise i'll have to wait till hasbro releases them in like 1-2 years
Ermm ... I have one.

Is there anything you want to see specifically ?

I haven't used SD much as of yet, but I'm planning to do a comparison between SD and D.
I'd like to see if H145 would be viable on a heavy defense Bey. Like MFLibraH145WB
I'd quite like to see Storm Bull H145RF VS MFLibraC145WB if possible ♥?
So H145 comes in to contact with the underside of Libra, meaning it might knock it slightly off balance.
(Jul. 15, 2009  8:09 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'd quite like to see Storm Bull H145RF VS MFLibraC145WB if possible ♥?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTCu1O5R1A

Apologies for really shoddy Sliding Shoot and occasionally poor camera angles.

Tempestas, I took some videos of MF Libra H145WB but it's much the same as in the video here; the horns often catch on the opposing Beyblade causing a most terrible recoil. Like using WD145, but worse. C145, which I've seen you've now obtained, is a much better option.
Thanks for this, much appreciated Smile
played around with this blade uncustomized. So far it's performance was very 'meh'. Nothing great. It needs far more extensive testing to find specific uses for parts.
Looked like H145 might have a use in attack combos, yet it's results are a bit unpredictable...
Thanks for the video ♥
Hahah. I do not necessarily want to assume this, but TAKARA-TOMY probably decided that H145 was going to be the "reinforced" version because too many Tracks were not produced correctly. They even changed the picture on the official website, if people had not noticed :
[Image: track_h145_img.jpg]
I also saw boxes on Yahoo! Japan Auctions where the designers had really edited the pictures to show the "reinforced" Track and everything was written in Japanese. So, this is our new H145, hah. It is currently the heaviest Track since it weighs 4.3 grams, 0.3 grams heavier than the normal model.
I've never heard of one of the originals breaking, but that's cool, I guess?
I might have seen one, I do not remember. I meant that there were probably so many 'badly cut' H145s out already that they decided to just make it the real H145 now.

Here are pictures of the box too, and a small comparison of both Tracks :
http://machinerobo.blogspot.com/2009/10/..._3470.html
Wow, they even changed the box? There must've been a huge issue, that isn't the easiest thing to do.
seriously is that the only question you know?
(Dec. 12, 2009  7:16 PM)smoker Wrote: what type is it?

Seriously...you've asked this in nearly all the topics. If you read through the topic I'm sure you'll see it's been said already.
And I have also mentioned it in this topic, in the first few pages. You would be kind to enjoy your warning.