[Product]  BB-36 Metal Face

Oh wow, I don't think it'll be that heavy. >>
I think it will be 9g at least.

As for pictures, I imagine it will have some generic emblem on it.
Takera should let us design the emblem. Tongue_out
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:39 PM)Maz Wrote: Takera should let us design the emblem. Tongue_out

exactly what we need, beyblade faces with a bunch of dicks on them
A retard flexing his mussels. Because i still stay with the notion that if this is 9g its gonna be retard strong
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:39 PM)Maz Wrote: Takera should let us design the emblem. Tongue_out

exactly what we need, beyblade faces with a bunch of dicks on them

ROFLCopter.

Also just a WBBA symbol is very possible as well.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:40 PM)Maz Wrote: A retard flexing his mussels. Because i still stay with the notion that if this is 9g its gonna be retard strong

I imagine it will become necessary for all combos to use Metal Face to be competitive unless they're high-speed. The same could be said for plastic gen and HMC. If you look at the HMC, it's relatively small and hollow and still weighs 9g.
Yeah thats probably going to end up happening. Its a good thing their releasing this as a stand alone product and not with a useless beyblade like metal driger.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:46 PM)Maz Wrote: Yeah thats probably going to end up happening. Its a good thing their releasing this as a stand alone product and not with a useless beyblade like metal driger.

good point actually. HMC would've been a lot more attractive if it didn't come with throwaways.

really hoping there's t least two per package. otherwise it costs just as much as the new random boosters.
Maybe they'll package it with usefull parts that are hard to get. I suggested this also for the hybrid set. If this came with the 90 track and a wide flat that would be great.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:49 PM)Maz Wrote: Maybe they'll package it with usefull parts that are hard to get. I suggested this also for the hybrid set. If this came with the 90 track and a wide flat that would be great.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It tell you to sell early but i'm no stock broker.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:49 PM)Maz Wrote: Maybe they'll package it with usefull parts that are hard to get. I suggested this also for the hybrid set. If this came with the 90 track and a wide flat that would be great.

What!? That'd be mad awesome.
it won't happen lol

at the very best it will be a random track and bottom

i imagine they'd rather people have to buy the DS game to get 90WF though.
You gota admit, if this did have 90WF it would be a great product.
(Jan. 16, 2009  5:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Who wants to split a case? Eee

I wouldn't mind splitting this and any other things you want to preorder actually.
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:17 PM)G Wrote:

I wouldn't mind splitting this and any other things you want to preorder actually.

the pre-order date for RBVR1 is already passed and RBVR2 ends in a few days. It should be easy to buy it on release day, though.
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:17 PM)G Wrote:

this guy (ffx) probably won't mind stocking up on this.
Lol, I can tell my Leone is craving this part. Leone wheel will fit perfectly with this. Yay.
Does anyone think that they will bring out metal tracks ?
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:13 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: Does anyone think that they will bring out metal tracks ?

I'm pretty sure they will, same with Metal bottoms. And rubber bottoms.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:15 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:13 AM)NeoBlader Wrote: Does anyone think that they will bring out metal tracks ?

I'm pretty sure they wheel, same with Metal bottoms. And rubber bottoms.

lol
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:15 AM)Mankster Wrote:

I'm pretty sure they wheel, same with Metal bottoms. And rubber bottoms.

lol

Oh carp, *edits* bad pun not intended.
*drools* Holy carp, they did it. I'm getting me some of these. I'm not missing out on another HMC.