[Product]  BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

Looks good. It sort of looks like the Hidden Spirits WD
I'm not sure at all, but Rock Leone seems to have a ..... free sub-Wheel ?
P.S: thanks Kai-V
Je commence à oublier les bonnes manières :\
Whoa! That's awesome...thanks Kai-V.
I think it's just the picture effects
Rock Leone will most likely have a good defense. And it also kinda looks a bit like Libra from that pic.

(Jan. 31, 2009  6:41 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: I'm not sure at all, but Rock Leone seems to have a ..... free sub-Wheel ?

I don't see a sub-wheel on the Rock Leone but I still think that the hybrid wheel set will be MFB's with sub-wheels.

Just wondering... why are you randomly speaking french. I'm sure Kai-V would understand it if you just said 'I'm starting to forget good manners.' lol
(Jan. 31, 2009  8:06 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  6:41 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: I'm not sure at all, but Rock Leone seems to have a ..... free sub-Wheel ?

I don't see a sub-wheel on the Rock Leone but I still think that the hybrid wheel set will be MFB's with sub-wheels.

Just wondering... why are you randomly speaking french. I'm sure Kai-V would understand it if you just said 'I'm starting to forget good manners.' lol
I speak French too.

Hm, I am still trying to understand what the Hybrid Wheel Match Set will be. Considering its price and size, it would resemble the Beybattle Try Set.
it these are actually the new blades, storm pegasus' wheel looks very similar, and almost identical to the original pegasus..
(Jan. 31, 2009  8:59 PM)Bluezee Wrote: it these are actually the new blades, storm pegasus' wheel looks very similar, and almost identical to the original pegasus..

That is to be expected. They are probably just 'upgrades' to the original versions, much like the various Dragoons and such were.
I dunno, Rock Leone's wheel looks like a big departure from the original Leone. It's actually circular.
I actually like all of them Smile . I`m really liking the news derigns especially.
I love the new look of Rock leone especially the colour scheme . It looks to me like storm pegasis will have upper attack judging from the shape of the spike on the picture. Could be wrong.
Wow, I love how Rock Leone is looking more like Draciel.

Storm Pegasis does not look too offensive, though. Dark Wolf, on the other hand, looks like it'd be good for Smash Attack.
As long as it doesn't play like Draciel I agree with you
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:03 PM)Eldrago Wrote: im getting them all

Don't make such pointless posts, please. If you can't contribute something thoughtful to the conversation, don't post.
Storm Peg.`s face will probably be one of the main ones i use.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:52 PM)Grey Wrote: Wow, I love how Rock Leone is looking more like Draciel.

Storm Pegasis does not look too offensive, though. Dark Wolf, on the other hand, looks like it'd be good for Smash Attack.

I see the color scheme being like Draciel, but the shape is much more circular; ie more defensive than any Draciel we've seen.

I'm pumped, it seems like a Wide Libra to me. Joyful_3
Rock Leone's wheel seems like it will be much like Libra, possibly a little lighter and with a little more recoil =/. It looks great though.
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:00 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Rock Leone's wheel seems like it will be much like Libra, possibly a little lighter and with a little more recoil =/. It looks great though.

I don't see any chance for recoil, the spaces in between spikes are very tiny, and the spikes them self are blunt. It just looks like a wider, possibly heavier Libra.
The wheel looks pretty awesome. liking the colour as well.
I hope its as heavy/heavier than Libra.
I suppose the recoil difference would be negligable now, looking at Libra's wheel more carefully. If it is wider and heavier than Libra's wheel then I'll be pretty happy.
I died and went to heaven. Holy carp. Holy carp.

I want Rock Leone man. Oh god grip sharp tip is going to be great with this if it's as heavy as it looks. OH GOD.

*dead*
I think i will actually pick this up. I dont really like defensive blades but this looks worth the price for sure
(Feb. 02, 2009  12:23 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^ Same here. This and Storm Pegasis Smile

ya me 2 i might have to see about dark wolf tho