[Product]  BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

I will just leave the stickers off if they do it with the metal faces lol. But yeh wonder why they decided to use stickers now. Probs cheaper to produce or something.
Stickers are kool. I prefer them anyway. =P
Hmm i hope the Wheel on this beyblade is useful. I don't have much faith in the bottom being good enough to replace other parts. At least the face looks good Tongue_out
Lots of early images of Beyblades used stickers on the Faces. I wouldn't take that as a guarantee that the final product will use them.
They just created a new series so it's time to move beyond stickers.
(Mar. 18, 2009  11:13 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: They just created a new series so it's time to move beyond stickers.

:pwn:
Stickers are so 20th century Brad.

Get with the times you geezer
(Mar. 18, 2009  11:39 PM)Anubis Wrote: Stickers are so 20th century Brad.

Get with the times you geezer

:downsowned:

EDIT: Sorry for the Low Content Post. It was just that I had to do that... Unhappy
Actually can't wait to get this, I'll have to get some more commissions done..
I don't really mind the fact that it's stickers, we put up with stickers for years with the plastic and HMS generations, so I don't know why it'd cause a bother now.
Probably a ridiculous question, but Is there any chance of it's ring out classing Libra?

(p.s. Still find it disgusting that it's 683 yen (£4.65) While the cheapest UK stores can get it for is £14.95.)
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:44 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Probably a ridiculous question, but Is there any chance of it's ring out classing Libra?

No. It is much lighter than Libra.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:25 PM)Kei Wrote: No. It is much lighter than Libra.

It sucks that it cant beat libra because it seems like a favourite aomongst alot of bladers. Me included
Even though it cant beat libra, it was the only one able to beat Storm Pegasis (Rock Leo wasnt uncustomized btw.)
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:31 PM)josh-jf Wrote: It sucks that it cant beat libra because it seems like a favourite aomongst alot of bladers. Me included

Well the important thing is that how will it hold up against smashers which are the only types right now capable of beating Libra w/ 105 track differentials(I bet Storm Pegasis RF will not be able to beat when they are shot together into the stadium using certain shooting techniques-no offense japblader) and I have some hopes on WB as well(Hopefully, I will test it next week Grin)
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:47 PM)Hero Wrote: Even though it cant beat libra, it was the only one able to beat Storm Pegasis (Rock Leo wasnt uncustomized btw.)
I guess Libra will always be the tiger defenser of MFB.
Should WB be thought of as an upgrade to B for defense?
I know everyone's been saying it's a downgrade for endurance, but is it better for defense combos?
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:28 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Should WB be thought of as an upgrade to B for defense?
I know everyone's been saying it's a downgrade for endurance, but is it better for defense combos?

I personally think it will be an upgrade. This may not be the most apt comparison, but looking at the differences between the Sharp and Defense Bottoms, there is a significant variation between their Survival and Defense capabilities. Sharp tends to be able to hold a higher spin velocity, but has poor balance for taking hits. Defense is like a much wider version of Sharp, and while it has a lesser amount of Survival, it is able to take hits much more efficiently, something that is essential for Defense types.

For Ball, I have not experimented with it very much, so if somebody has more information on it, you can enlighten us, but I would assume that it has similar performance to the Defense Bottom. Going back to my Sharp vs. Defense comparison, Defense is wider than Sharp, and in this case, Wide Ball will obviously be wider than Ball. Because of this, I think it may be better suited for Defense types than both the Defense and Ball Bottoms. The tip will cover more area on the Stadium, causing it to have even more friction, which in turn will likely make it harder to move the Beyblade it is being used on.

I'm not sure if this assumption is completely accurate, and if somebody knows something I don't, please let me know!
I honestly don't find D to have much better defense than S or BS
Libra's defense capability is increased with B and more balanced, however, with the use of D in a defense combination, the opponent attacking D bottom user gets countered more easily than with the use of B bottom as it only helps the combination to hold its ground more where countering the opponent by the means of an offensive style is rather impossible due to its lower active surface rate facing the stadium.

Accordingly with these test results WB bottom should have better countering capabilities than B whereas due to increased active surface rate it will exert less pressure to the stadium floor that it would be easier for it to stand its position, therefore, theoretically WB should be our best choice for pure defensive combinations(ignoring the massive decrease on endurance).

When using a low(90 or 100 or 105) track, D is more preferrable than S or BS as Libra and Virfo wheel tends to wobble and a Leone wheel using attack type smashes it to the stadium floor more easily, however, when used with either Leone or Pegasis wheels BS is definitely more preferrable than D due to the great endurance difference.

Well, if WB is a direct wide version of B, then D would become obsolete and we would be really in need of a left spinning smashing wheel as WB would give access to the use of 100 track without scraping the stadium floor and Libra or Virgo 100WBs would be the direct dominators(There is the possibly of adding Rock metal wheel along with them if this becomes the case)...
If anybody ordered theirs from theintoy I'm guessing they got it yesterday, What's the metal wheel for Rock Leone like performance wise?
I'm planning on getting this ordered from theintoy alaong with Storm Pegasis, Bey Pointer, and Launcher Grip so expect test results from me.
^if your not livin in japan the beypointer will be kind of a waist of money. so if you want it really badly buy a blade that comes with the beypointer. gd luck
I mean so the launcher will look like Ginga's. I think Rock Leone uncustomized even though it'll use the 145 track might be a good defense type.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:03 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I mean so the launcher will look like Ginga's. I think Rock Leone uncustomized even though it'll use the 145 track might be a good defense type.

STOP POSTING THIS EVERYWHERE
Okay. But i will give test results once I battle with Rock Leone.
I just saw Rock Leone 145WB take down Wolborg MS!
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:29 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I just saw Rock Leone 145WB take down Wolborg MS!
We've seen Libra take down Wolborg MS, I've seen Pegasis take down Wolborg MS, hell, I've seen most MFB take down Wolborg MS!
It's become a general knowlege that there are very, very few HMS blades, or more importantly blade parts that haven't been outclassed.
This is not a contribution, MFB vs HMS is not a valid tournament format.