[Product]  BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145FS

Its too circular tbh, the Spikes have no leverage, its a perfect circle blade with random gaps inbetween.

The Face is awesome but Grin
Yeh it's a shame about the spikes & not too keen on the colour scheme but hey! might still have potential.
Unhappy Why all the circles. Why?
I thought that the spikes would be more defined. Let's just hope it will still have some kind of smash.
I like the look of this Smile

At least it doesn't come with a string launcher, that has to be a bonus.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:59 PM)Giga Wrote: Unhappy Why all the circles. Why?

Get used to it. It's not going to be as obvious as previous generations what type of abilities Beyblades have. To keep the recoil down, the Beyblades attack projections are going to be rather minimalist. That doesn't mean it won't be effective though.
(Mar. 16, 2009  4:59 PM)Giga Wrote: Unhappy Why all the circles. Why?
(Mar. 16, 2009  1:39 PM)Sega Wrote: Its too circular tbh, the Spikes have no leverage, its a perfect circle blade with random gaps inbetween.

The Face is awesome but Grin
(Mar. 16, 2009  3:12 PM)Blitz Wrote: Yeh it's a shame about the spikes & not too keen on the colour scheme but hey! might still have potential.

Due to the high probability that metal will break under sheer force applied by another metal body, it would be wiser to have designs with less cavities that decrease the rate of wholeness of the Beyblade which would result in more recoil and more breaks, besides plastic and metal are not the same int terms of damage ratio, therefore, it is early to suggest that it would perform low. However, I could speculate that in left spin its going to be a hell of a smasher...
To clear things up, it's really obvious to me that the shooter hooks directly on to the clear wheel, not the metal wheel. If you look, you can see the slots for the shooter prongs/hooks are in the clear wheel. The clear wheel will determine the spin direction of your Beyblade.
By the way, this is probably the only picture that could let us see whether there are 'walls' that would prevent multi-direction. Yet, is it clearly a hole/no wall, or is it a reflection ...

I am talking about the part just to the right of the Face.
(Mar. 17, 2009  2:38 AM)Anubis Wrote: To clear things up, it's really obvious to me that the shooter hooks directly on to the clear wheel, not the metal wheel. If you look, you can see the slots for the shooter prongs/hooks are in the clear wheel. The clear wheel will determine the spin direction of your Beyblade.

Hopefully either the Clear Wheels will allow both spin directions, or we'll get a Left Spin Clear Wheel soon.

Anyway, I wanted to do something to get all those people saying "wahhh it's too circular!" to shut up.

Eight Spiker was circular as well, but it doesn't matter; what matters is the construction of the point that contacts the opposing Beyblade.

You can't expect Metal Wheels to protrude as much as plastic ARs do; they'd be incredibly fragile and the recoil would be an absolute mess. The pressure points on Dark Wolf's Metal Wheel will assuredly contribute to Smash Attack.

I don't think people are considering the subtlety of these parts enough. it's not going to be as obvious as it was in the plastic gen or even the HMS gen what strengths a part has. It's all going to come down to subtle differences in shape that will end up making a big change in performance.
Thanks for taking the time to make up those diagrams Brad. Now that I've begun to think about it more, it does make sense that smash points won't protude as much as they did in previous generations.
Those diagrams were very helpful. =) CUz, I couldn't really fihgure out how it would've had much smash, either. Got it now.
yeah i spent way too much time drawing circles in photoshop
Yeah that cleared things up, lets say they did a Wheel version of Panther Claw... or like Triple Wing, the wings would break off easily, weren't people having problems with Aires wheels breaking on them?
i have seen a few broken aries
i might get Dark Wolf order from theintoy.
Nah i'm geting highbrid wheel system because it come out cheaper.
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:58 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: i might get Dark Wolf order from theintoy.

Just make sure you get Storm Pegasis and Rock Leone first. This wheel isn't as useful anymore since it does not spin left.

(Apr. 24, 2009  10:42 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Nah i'm geting highbrid wheel system because it come out cheaper.

huh? Dark Wolf is HWS.
Maybe he means the Hybrid Wheel Match Set ???
I think Cutewolfsam means the Match set with the Stadium, Dark Wolf & Storm Pegasis.

EDIT: Anu beat me to it lol.
Sam's getting Storm Pegasis, possibly Rock Leone and/or Dark Wolf and the Defence and Stamina Reshuffle Set next........I think. He knows what the HWS is. I dunno what he's talking about. XD
Yeah that's the one , thanks for re-correcting me guys.Joyful_3
Since when are you getting the Hybrid Match Set?! Gasp I'm totally stealing your stadium. >.>
In your dreams.