[Product]  BB-29 Dark Wolf DF145FS

Judging from the picture on this site

It seems the spikes will be like this:
[Image: k3lyzs.png]

It kind of looks like Wolf's wheel, but doubled up.
^ that looks like a pretty accurate drawing of the new wheel.
Argh to many good parts coming out can't keep up... Explodes
it will hit with bare recoil but looks pretty merky any wayz
if this isn't left spin i'll kill someone
(Feb. 08, 2009  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if this isn't left spin i'll kill someone

better warn Annie
(Feb. 08, 2009  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if this isn't left spin i'll kill someone

Same here, the smash will be epic otherwise.
The wheel design Crimson drew reminds me of Dragoon G's AR so this wheel will definately need to be left spin because I don't think we have that good of a smash wheel yet...
(Feb. 09, 2009  5:30 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The wheel design Crimson drew reminds me of Dragoon G's AR so this wheel will definately need to be left spin because I don't think we have that good of a smash wheel yet...

Personally, if a Wheel like that spun in Left-Spin, I can only imagine the recoil to be terrible.
hey here's a site that has a picture of the new blades its different than crimson's but less blurry just click on the small picture to enlarge it ^^
(Feb. 12, 2009  2:36 AM)Dranzer Wrote: hey here's a site that has a picture of the new blades its different than crimson's but less blurry just click on the small picture to enlarge it ^^

They're just capsules. Unfortunately, there not the actual blades. Unhappy But Kai-V did say that parts of the beyblade capsules will be accurate like the spikes.
(Feb. 12, 2009  2:36 AM)Dranzer Wrote: hey here's a site that has a picture of the new blades its different than crimson's but less blurry just click on the small picture to enlarge it ^^
I own Beyblade Spirit and I have already posted about this here.
(Feb. 12, 2009  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I own Beyblade Spirit and I have already posted about this here.

hence your sig XD totally my bad for not paying attention =(
I still like the Wheel, even though it doesn't look that effective.
Don't forget Hybrid Wheel System can go both directions.
Looks like the packaging is going back to boxes as well. Grin!
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't forget Hybrid Wheel System can go both directions.

Then, it just went from wow to WOW. XD
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like the packaging is going back to boxes as well. Grin!

That was the big thing I noticed in the commercial, then showing off the old style boxes. Smile
I really wanna see this combo =>

Face: Metal Face
Wheel: Dark Wolf
Track: 105
Bottom: RF

In Left Spin.
Me too^^^^
Dark wolf looks kool, too.
Useful or not I want this beyblade! Maybe it is the inclusion of plastic on the ring, but it just seems to remind me of HMS at a first glance. Either way it should be an upgrade from wolf
Geez, even this ones relatively circular.....Im kinda missing the larger spikes of other generations. Pinching_eyes_2

Plus its poo coloured. D: